209     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 865     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 546     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, as long as you realize it makes no sense whatsoever.

"I'm a lefty, so I want another lefty in the race to split the left vote so a righty gets in, and the NDP woman who I agree with doesn't float my boat, so I will vote for the boring rich conservative white dude I don't agree with."

Edit - sorry, I posted before seeing the stern word from the moderator.

You guys are right, I'm making no sense; but I'm also rocking a huge cold with associated meds and my brain is spewing....stuff. Let's just say I don't know who I'd vote for at the moment but didn't and would never vote for a Ford and yeah, am federally NDP....and my head hurts.

Can't blame her for being annoyed though. I bet there are people checking out her place every day.

Yeah, she used to spend her days enjoying the mellowing buzz of crack without all this attention.

Does anyone remember Fabio Basso making a comment about her and Rob keeping him awake all night with their antics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C6MntfApOg

^I discovered the Mayor said the "N" word. Can someone post this and confirm?

Edit: If i am lying please remove my posting privileges. Thank you

-MP

Sounds like that's what he's saying, but while the dialogue is disparaging the word is not used in a derogatory manner.

He's done worse things than say "ah my nigga".

Anyone here ever done the Rob Ford crack scandal tour around Etobicoke? Not necessarily that bus tour but driven to all of the hot spots? I admit, I had to check out 15 Windsor for myself. I tried to discretely take a selfie in front of it but I'd never done it before so couldn't get the right angle. I guess I really stood out as Elena popped her head out the door. She sees me and comes out onto her porch flailing her arms around telling me off. She definitely appeared to be on something. Can't blame her for being annoyed though. I bet there are people checking out her place every day.

Not really but I know someone who checked out 51 Windsor Road when it was up for sale, asking $550K. It sold over asking, around $580K I think. This was back in the Fall, before the big news occurred in November

- Why does Mo arrive on the scene trying to sell the video only a couple of days after Smith is killed?

I've wondered this myself. If Smith was murdered for the video, Mo trying to sell it would seem stupid, no? That said though, the Star or Gawker (can't remember) did say the seller wanted to get the hell out of dodge and go to Alberta. Having the media know about it might put enough attention on its sale that it could potentially dissuade another murder connected to it.

So many good questions; thanks for reposting, Jimmi. Lots of coincidences or are there dots to connect???

I've wondered this myself. If Smith was murdered for the video, Mo trying to sell it would seem stupid, no? That said though, the Star or Gawker (can't remember) did say the seller wanted to get the hell out of dodge and go to Alberta. Having the media know about it might put enough attention on its sale that it could potentially dissuade another murder connected to it.

If I recall correctly, from the CBC special with the "broker" (Farah), that Mohammed Siad was spooked into action by the murder of Anthony Smith, e.g. it was a motivating factor to accelerate his plan to leave Dixon.

The weirdest part about the Smith story is that his connection to the whole thing has never been explained. We still don't know who shot the video, whose phone it was on, or why Smith was in that photograph.

Also, stealing Smith's phone during the shooting: that is weird. You have a beef with someone, they end up dead, you GTFO. You don't stop to grab their phone, which in any case directly connects you to the murder.

Mo trying to sell the video being stupid, well, he had no reason to believe that anyone outside their circle knew about the video or where it came from (if it deed indeed come from Smith's phone).

I am still unconvinced that Smith was killed *for* the phone but I think he is tied up in this in ways we don't yet understand. It's quite possible that he was killed because of a pre-existing beef AND he had the video on his phone, and they knew it, and took it.

So many good questions; thanks for reposting, Jimmi. Lots of coincidences or are there dots to connect???

Also there's the "anonymous tip" Price got that led him to tell police there was a connection. What's up with that? What/who does Price know?

Sounds like that's what he's saying, but while the dialogue is disparaging the word is not used in a derogatory manner.

He's done worse things than say "ah my nigga".

That teeth-kissing thing is really annoying either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back