276     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
irrelevant news unless the Charter of Rights has been abolished recently.

Let's play Troll Golden Oldies! How's this chestnut from the clairvoyant mind of the ever laughable PusJoken? This was one he burped up on Oct 3, 2013. What a Winner!

Toronto Star or whoever has the video has until December 31 2013 to release it.

if the video gets released during the election campaign. Rob Ford will stroll to re-election. One thing people hate more than dirty politicians is the media/outside players thwarting the election process.

Let's play Troll Golden Oldies! How's this chestnut from the clairvoyant mind of the ever laughable PusJoken? This was one he burped up on Oct 3, 2013. What a Winner!

lol?

video deadline is passed. now its up to the courts if ever we should see it. if the Media somehow gets a copy and releases court evidence it will be seen as a political assassination against Ford and he will win.

lol?

video deadline is passed. now its up to the courts if ever we should see it. if the Media somehow gets a copy and releases court evidence it will be seen as a political assassination against Ford and he will win.

"lol" is right dude. let us know when you're back in the vicinity of Planet Earth.

Ford's behaviour has opened the flood gates for this type of thing. Everyone has seen how the 'mayor' can do whatever the hell he wants, say whatever he wants and still be elected, mobbed by fans and given rock star status. Ford has allowed all of the festering hatred and bigotry to be unleashed. Expect more of this from public officials. It is the new Ford Toronto. What a fucking nightmare. Now..how can we go about getting this asshole Sam guy canned? This is a really really bad precedent to set, this unleashed hatred. I hate Ford. I really hate him.
+1000

I found this sentence from the G&M story interesting:

Trying to spook the Fords? I wonder if Ford and Lisi still meet, or if Ford suspects (as do so many online commenters) that Lisi has turned on him.

Will these interviews spook Ford, or embolden him with the knowledge that the police aren't receiving full cooperation from the 15 Windsor victims?

Ford's behaviour has opened the flood gates for this type of thing. Everyone has seen how the 'mayor' can do whatever the hell he wants, say whatever he wants and still be elected, mobbed by fans and given rock star status. Ford has allowed all of the festering hatred and bigotry to be unleashed. Expect more of this from public officials. It is the new Ford Toronto. What a fucking nightmare. Now..how can we go about getting this asshole Sam guy canned? This is a really really bad precedent to set, this unleashed hatred. I hate Ford. I really hate him.

Once Ford loses the election, people will stop talking about him as the invincible politician who can get away with anything. Instead he'll be known as a drunken scumbag that got in on a fluke, lost all his power, and was thrown out of office after one term. No one will want to follow Ford's example.

Once Ford loses the election, people will stop talking about him as the invincible politician who can get away with anything. Instead he'll be known as a drunken scumbag that got in on a fluke, lost all his power, and was thrown out of office after one term. No one will want to follow Ford's example.
...and anyone who still supports him would be branded as lunatics in the same category as Young Flat Earth Creationists.

Pulled up next to Bill Sedgewick at a gas station on the way home. His Bill and Son's towtruck has the windows tinted so dark I wonder if it's legal!

just a little refresher...

Mayor Rob Ford wrote a “character reference†on City of Toronto letterhead vouching for a tow truck operator with a serious speeding conviction and other violations after municipal staff refused to reinstate the man’s license, deeming him a potential public danger.

[...]

Mr. (Douglas) Sedgewick is an employee of Bill & Son Towing Inc. and he has always conducted himself in a courteous and polite manner,†reads the letter.

Sedgewick, who is also a convicted murderer, told Torstar News Service he knows Ford from the community, has towed him from time to time, and his girlfriend is good friends with the mayor.

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/830716/mayor-rob-ford-vouched-for-man-with-criminal-past/

and...

the police called Bill & Son Towing, which hauled away McCarthy's truck to their Atomic Ave. yard. And there it has sat locked up for three weeks, running up a bill to date of more than $1,700, including the $325 towing charge.

Money the destitute man does not have.

[...]

McCarthy figures most people would have slunk away. "But I don't go down easy," he says.

So he called his local city councillor and an outraged Rob Ford promised to help. "I just can't believe they wouldn't let him take his personal belongings," Ford complains. "It burns me up when I hear stuff like this. Give him a break, how cold-hearted can you be?

"He's in a shelter, he has nobody, he has nothing and these guys are giving him the screws."

So Ford notified us and funny how the towing company's story quickly changed when the Toronto Sun came calling yesterday.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/12/17/12185051-sun.html

"always conducted himself in a courteous and polite manner" vs. "how cold-hearted can you be? "He's in a shelter, he has nobody, he has nothing and these guys are giving him the screws.""

notice the police contract too? well...

August 7, 1998
To: Toronto Police Services Board
Subject: Police Towing Contract - Walsh's Auto Service Ltd., operating as Bill & Son Towing

Recommendation:
The City Legal Department be requested to prepare a report outlining the legal implications in regard to the cancellation of the Towing Contract with Bill & Son Towing.

Bill & Son's lease agreement gave Metro the right to occupy a portion of the land that formed part of the lease agreement. The quotation request, however, required the lessor to have an unrestricted right to occupy and lawfully operate the specified pound for the full period of the contract. The requirements of the quotation request are consequently inconsistent with the lease agreement. The Police Services as well as Metro Legal did not appear to have identified this inconsistency as the contract was awarded to Bill & Son Towing.

www.toronto.ca/audit/1998/080798.pdf

shadiness just about everywhere.

I remember seeing a few tweets about him at that event at the time, no mention of the wife. I see Doug was there, too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rockitpromo/11948578673/sizes/l/in/set-72157639767659983/

----------------------------
Edit: the event was Jan. 11 -- same night Rob was photographed at MUZIK night club later:
http://instagram.com/p/jDj0gKJ1Al/#
http://instagram.com/p/jDil-6IE_v/#
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdwXqRCIYAA8rGg.jpg
(posts on pg 2667-8 of this thread)

did he have Doug drive wifey home so he could go clubbing??

Last edited:
just a little refresher...
This one might be relevant as well:
http://pbdba.lfpress.com/cgi-bin/publish.cgi?p=130699&s=massacre
Most of the towing firms contracted to work for Toronto police have bike gang members working for them, industry sources have told Sun Media.
Included in those companies is Walsh Automotive Services Ltd., also known as Bill and Son Towing, the company Bandido George (Crash) Kriarakis, 28, worked for when he was killed along with seven other bikers near Shedden. He did not have a criminal record and was licensed by the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back