4.1K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 664     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a farce this world has become. The ironic thing is, those that approve of Pride will claim to be tolerant people; so long as you affirm their sexuality. Where is the tolerance for people with differing views? One isn't tolerant unless they accept the right for those they disagree with to think and express themselves freely.

I don't think you understand how tolerance works.

What a farce this world has become. The ironic thing is, those that approve of Pride will claim to be tolerant people; so long as you affirm their sexuality. Where is the tolerance for people with differing views? One isn't tolerant unless they accept the right for those they disagree with to think and express themselves freely.

You *can't* be serious. How sad that people like you exist.

or how many more lewd conduct charges are issued at Carribana?

What does Caribana have to do with Pride? I'm sure there is enough lewd conduct at Caribana; though I'm not sure if there is barenakedness. I really doubt it. Lewd conduct at any event or place should be dealt with by the police. You know that will never happen at Pride, however, because there would be mayhem.

ONK:

FYI, don't equate your continued presence on UT to your attempt at hiding your previous identities being effective.

MoD

Last edited:
What does Caribana have to do with Pride? I'm sure there is enough lewd conduct at Caribana; though I'm not sure if there is barenakedness. I really doubt it. Lewd conduct at any event or place should be dealt with by the police. You know that will never happen at Pride, however, because there would be mayhem.

What does any of this have to do with Ford? Why do you insist on continually revealing your hatred and intolerance of others?
You seem to have an unhealthy fascination with lewd conduct, yet must have attended both pride and carribana to be so sure of the activities there.

TOLERATE THE INTOLERANT! (really?)

Are you serious? Do you not see the irony? You not tolerating the "intolerant" is intolerance. In other words, you only tolerate those you agree with, which isn't really tolerance at all. Gay people already are 'tolerated', they're just not entirely 'affirmed.' Tolerance is a must; affirmation is a choice. You're confusing the two terms.

Who is the arbiter of morality? People share different moral beliefs. Unless you can prove that your views are objectively superior, than no one has to agree with you. By your logic, one needs to affirm every aspect of people's lives that they disagree with otherwise they're intolerant.

Are you serious? Do you not see the irony? You not tolerating the "intolerant" is intolerance. In other words, you only tolerate those you agree with, which isn't really tolerance at all. Gay people already are 'tolerated', they're just not entirely 'affirmed.' Tolerance is a must; affirmation is a choice. You're confusing the two terms.

Who is the arbiter of morality? People share different moral beliefs. Unless you can prove that your views are objectively superior, than no one has to agree with you. By your logic, one needs to affirm every aspect of people's lives that they disagree with otherwise they're intolerant.

This most specious of reasoning has long been debunked. We get it, you're a bigot. Why bring it here?

Goodbye.

And FYI, this forum member had a rather long history of being banned and coming back under new aliases. Been observing him for awhile hoping for a change in behaviour - clearly, like our mayor some individuals are unreformable.

MoD

Taking the 'high road' is why the fat fuck is still in office.

Taking the pic of Ford's brat down was not because I agree, just not wanting to rub people here the wrong way.

Really? I just thought photos of minors and dissing them was kinda out of line...no matter their behaviour, they're little kids and if Ford likes to use them as human shields, we should just ignore it because, well, they're little kids and didn't ask for this. I also think that this "fat fuck" is still in office because there's no expedient way of getting rid of him for obscene behaviour/words. Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back