560     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 506     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug the Thug is infuriating. He hates politicians -- but what is he then? And if government is dysfunctional, the Ford's are certainly are making it worse. And the Star is always "lying"?? I wish he would have given examples of these "lies".

And Rob is the most honest politician he has ever met?

Love the ending -- Rob is "100% done drinking". LOL!

According to Doug's claim in this interview Rob personally handles 500 calls per day, for every single work day of the year.

Fascinated by the revelation Ford Sr hired an ex-police officer to administer lie detector tests on his kids.

I watched a TV segment on Ford a few months ago (I think it was The Fifth Estate) and they had some old footage of Ford Sr. on it. He reminded me very much of the Big Lebowski character -- not the Dude, but "Mr." Lebowski, the rich old bastard always going on and on about his achievements. Hearing about this lie detector stuff doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:
According to Doug's claim in this interview Rob personally handles 500 calls per day, for every single work day of the year.

I actually took my calculator out, and even gave Rob the benefit of the doubt and assumed he worked weekends. That still came to 356 calls a day. Aside from burping and farting, I don't believe there's anything Rob Ford can do 356 times in one day.

If each call lasts a minute that would take over 8 hours.

If the calls were 2 minutes each that would take almost 17 hours.

This is total bullshit.

And yet they can keep making them up and go unchallenged. Drives me up the wall.

Let's see if this works:

View attachment 22276
The image needs to be enlarged.

Otherwise, it would be good to create an alternate version, with better captions and less hashtags. Why? It would make a better meme.

Whatever professional team's jersey Rob Ford wears is cursed.

To gamblers: bet on whatever team is the opponent of whatever jersey Rob Ford is wearing.

Last edited:
Yeah -- I did the same math when I heard Doug's claim. So let's say he did take calls every day of the year, and each of them averaged a short 2 minutes each. That would work out to over 700 minutes a day -- that is getting close to 12 hours for the day.

Or let's say each of them averaged 5 minutes -- that would be 30 hours a day.

Ford Math is a wonderful thing!

Fascinated by the revelation Ford Sr hired an ex-police officer to administer lie detector tests on his kids.
Well, his spawn are liars and drug users, so there might have been a time of parental frustration when they were teenagers that such an extreme action seemed necessary. In retrospect however it's hard to see how this tough authoritarianism set his kids on the straight path. Watching the CBC interview I was surprised that so much of Doolittle's analysis of the family dynamics is focused on the father when the mother seems now to hold a strong hand in the family political decisions.

Well, his spawn are liars and drug users, so there might have been a time of parental frustration when they were teenagers that such an extreme action seemed necessary. In retrospect however it's hard to see how this tough authoritarianism set his kids on the straight path. Watching the CBC interview I was surprised that so much of Doolittle's analysis of the family dynamics is focused on the father when the mother seems now to hold a strong hand in the family political decisions.
lol. I took the lie detector story as DF Sr was teaching his kids HOW to lie.

If each call lasts a minute that would take over 8 hours.

If the calls were 2 minutes each that would take almost 17 hours.

This is total bullshit.

And yet they can keep making them up and go unchallenged. Drives me up the wall.

It's maddening. You would need a call centre staffed with 15 attendants to deal with that volume of calls. What's worse, Ford proposed to cut the 311 Toronto service lines in his most recent pathetic pitch to trim the budget.

The Fords choke on their own contradictions daily - and then get away with it!!

maybe Price's mother had a different last name or, as they're saying this is a memorial service, perhaps she passed away awhile ago and this is a private service/memorial. Interesting no one's found the clip with Ford hanging with guys who were taking pulls from a flask (although in my experience that's not totally out of place outside of a wake/memorial, 'though not particularly classy). I know nothing about Price other than he was a buddy of Doug, former staffer and possibly a past dealer/user.

i haven't found the clip, but in trying to do so, found these...

http://www.cafepress.ca/+rob-ford+flasks

here's an example...

robflask.jpg

Attachments

• robflask.jpg
    robflask.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 508
I am wondering if Dougie meant that there were 130K attempted phone calls -- meaning that if someone called when the line was busy, that would still count as one of the total calls. Regardless, someone needs to call them out on their dumb facts when they start to spout them, since Ford Nation laps it all up and over time, thinks it is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back