1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 381     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford has made no secret of Renata Ford's drug issues. I would doubt it's strings in the police department, but the old fashioned "I'll make sure you never see the kids again" ... which is likely true if Rob put his mind to it and told all he knew of her heroin addiction.

Rob Ford has got it made; he can beat his wife and then blackmail her to make sure she doesn't tell the police ... or recants if she does.

Until he pushes her just a little bit too far...

A "Demented-Looking" Laurence Fishburne Mocked Rob Ford To Raptors Fans

actor Laurence Fishburne, appearing well refreshed, was brought out of the audience to salute the ACC crowd.

"Rob Ford, now that you've had your come-to-Jesus moment, let's crack-a-lack it, playa," Fishburne shrieked, looking more than a little demented.

That's the Toronto Star's Cathal Kelly, who would know. Crack-a-lack? (Some observers said it was "cracka-lacka.") Sadly this all happened during a commercial break, and the Raptors' website won't put up the video. Surely someone has something, right?

http://deadspin.com/a-demented-looking-laurence-fishburne-mocked-rob-ford-1509265649

Not only this:

Rob Ford forgets name of Chinese Consul General in Toronto. pic.twitter.com/ONMVlfWCro https://twitter.com/raykwong/status/427348242917896192/photo/1

But this is what the Counsel General was wearing last night at the Dragon Ball:
http://www.thestar.com/photos/2014/01/25/city_nights_at_the_dragon_ball.html (picture 15)

Was Rob Ford even there and/or did his staffer retweet the wrong pic LOL?

How about 'not very'? That loon, Richard Klagsbrun (sp?),the Eye-Crazy guy, you quoted is actually referring in a not-so-sly fashion to Jack Layton's 'found-in' at a dubious 'spa'. He talks about Ford, but he's suggesting that Layton's alleged transgression was covered up. So, to Klagsbrun, Ford is a persecuted martyr with Five-O relentlessly on his trail, while the very epitome of 'Downtown Elite', St. Jack, was thoroughly coddled by colluding fellow travellers in the Po-po. Double-standards and all that. Klagsbrun is a troll who, somehow, used to write for the NatPost.

Ha, thanks. I figured the guy was a lunatic, but I couldn't put my finger on what point he was trying to make. I suppose "Jack Layton got a hand job in a massage parlour 18 years ago" isn't the dumbest defense of Rob Ford I've ever heard -- but it's right up there.

Whoa - how do we/you know it's a heroin addiction?! I hadn't heard that one before, only rumblings of prescription pills (e.g. oxy) and probably alcohol too.
Ah, good question. I thought I'd heard she was on methadone ... but I'm having trouble finding details. And I guess it is a leap that the methadone is for heroin addiction. I've edited my post.

i wonder how close to the truth this will be...

http://eyecrazy.blogspot.ca/2014/01/how-would-torontos-media-react-to-this.html

but again... why does the drug use and possible sex scandal drown out having criminal ties?!?

Not very, that guy seems to be a right-wing alarmist nut bar, pandering to the disaffected entirely put upon 'middle class'. Read one or two entries up or down from that one. All the poors have 60" flat screens, didjaknow... And all the taxes target the middle class. The whole site is dog whistles for what was the actual (municipal) "Taxpayers" of Ford Nation... That specific entry sounds like an alarmist rehash of the Jack Layton (ultimately non)story about his being found in a 'rub and tug'.

Last edited:
why have we still not heard anything in / from the media about lisi's pre-trial being postponed?

I've been wondering the same thing too. I was following this, and expected to hear something by now. Surely a simple phone call to the Crown would explain this. Something is definitely up there.

The original video for Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" - Found...

That's a great parody. But now I have the original stuck in my head. Thanks. Thanks a lot. :mad:

DF: I found the original video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel - and I do agree that "T.O. is Burning" would be a great protest song
-hopefully someone produces a video for it...I looked over the posted lyrics again and how they fit Billy Joel's original interpretation - it would
fit fine...See: www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g (Lyrics POST: Page 2714-Post 40714 on January 21st)

Everyone Enjoy!
LI MIKE

Last edited:
I'm not going back to assign credit, you know who you are, but there was a link to the Ontario Court page at the time, and the long and short was those pretrial meetings are pretty much hush hush, media wise. Other than notice of a new date, I don't expect we will hear any anything.

Rob Ford has made no secret of Renata Ford's drug issues. I would doubt it's strings in the police department, but the old fashioned "I'll make sure you never see the kids again" ... which is likely true if Rob put his mind to it and told all he knew of her addiction.

Yeah, but if police are subject to "no drop" policies then Renata shouldn't have been able to stop the prosecution by recanting.

Not very, that guy seems to be a right-wing alarmist nut bar, pandering to the disaffected entirely put upon 'middle class'. Read one or two entries up or down from that one. All the poors have 60" flat screens, didjaknow... And all the taxes target the middle class. The whole site is dog whistles for what was the actual (municipal) "Taxpayers" of Ford Nation... That specific entry sounds like an alarmist rehash of the Jack Layton (ultimately non)story about his being found in a 'rub and tug'.

while i noticed the layton "reference", i still think it's interesting to speculate about a rob ford sex scandal, since we have heard rumours about such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back