News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 625     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth 23m
BREAKING: Steak Queen employee tells CP24 Mayor Ford was there last night...according to the night shift person

Mayor Ford said he opposes the extended rush hour, arguing it will force traffic onto local side streets and hurt businesses. He said delivery trucks and couriers are being targeted.

“They have a job to do,” said Mayor Ford. “They have to get their product to the door.”

‘That’s what part of living in the big city is’

He has been stuck behind delivery vehicles many times, but said that “it’s business” and you have to look at the big picture.

“That’s what part of living in the big city is,” he said.

Rob Frod is okay with the above but had issues with streetcars and the Jarvis street bike lane ... LMOA
so hypocritical as usual

He also wants all streetcars buried, even though "downtown has enough subways already".

I think he looks a bit on the heavier side but it's obviously after the ITO and before today. As long as it's after Nov. 1, it puts a lie to his "haven't touched a drop" story.

It's curious he didn't come to work this morning, likely either because he knew this was coming or he was hung over. Don't know that it makes a different for the guy who claims, even here, he's so straight up.

I'm going to take the Instagram photo, videographer's word, multiple news shots of him in the same outfit, and the confirmation from staff that he was at the restaurant last night and say it was last night. Saying he looks too heavy is not good grounds to date a video; people get bloated, especially if they're drinking and eating salty fast food, plus cameras add weight.

I'm going to take the Instagram photo, videographer's word, multiple news shots of him in the same outfit, and the confirmation from staff that he was at the restaurant last night and say it was last night. Saying he looks too heavy is not good grounds to date a video; people get bloated, especially if they're drinking and eating salty fast food, plus cameras add weight.

actually, in my experience, rob is larger in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back