News   Jul 18, 2024
 512     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 514     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoFo has not kicked his habits!

There was a kid who took a pic with rofo at that gospel church stating that mayor mccheese reeked of the ganja!

The Fords are not quitters;)

I also believe there exists a rift between the super Mario bros right now?? Rob is back into his vices and Doug can't control him!

I'm just going to leave this here...

The Star - CRA official in plot to frame Caledon mayor

According to the agreed statement of facts submitted at Granger’s trial, Marotta asked his accountant Edward Favot to investigate rumours that Morrison was corrupt and accepting bribes from developers.

Favot introduced Marotta to Granger, a CRA employee who used his computer access to initiate an audit into Morrison while disguising his trail by making it appear that the investigation was ordered by someone else, the document says.

Marotta then contacted Toronto Police officer Sam LoStracco, who was a personal friend and arranged a meeting with Granger.

Granger told LoStracco about two cheques Morrison had allegedly received from developers in Caledon and didn’t report to the CRA.

LoStracco passed the information along to the OPP, which launched an investigation into the accusation of corruption and later found them to be baseless.

I will refrain from donning the tinfoil hat - for now - however I find this article pretty fascinating.

RoFo has not kicked his habits!

There was a kid who took a pic with rofo at that gospel church stating that mayor mccheese reeked of the ganja!

The Fords are not quitters;)

I also believe there exists a rift between the super Mario bros right now?? Rob is back into his vices and Doug can't control him!

Someone here - I forget who, but perhaps someone can fill in the blank - suggested that Doug despises Rob. I've been watching the Fords since before the 2010 election. As soon as I read that theory, it rang true to me.

Contrast Doug's "clean eating" household of baked-potato-looking health-and-fitness-obsessives with Rob's total lack of impulse control, sprinkle with a dose of various things Ford staffers told police in the ITO, and it makes sense. I suspect Rob worships Doug, but sometimes hates Doug for being cruel (witness Cut The Waist, particularly the final weigh-in) or for having more self-control than he himself.

It wouldn't surprise me if further cracks appear in this already strained relationship in the coming weeks & months, particularly as Doug weighs his provincial ambitions against Rob's squandering of so much capital, political and otherwise...

notshocking:

Interesting that you've mentioned that RoDoFo might be the owner of said houses - it sort of collaborates with the noise that he pays for the utilities and would certainly explain why he is so intent on using his authority to have municipal services issues around them dealt with.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ford_pay_utility_bills_for_a_crack_house.html

For RoFo to be owners of crack houses doesn't make any financial sense unless:
1. The house is collecting entrance fees and thereby generate income. I don't know that crack houses operate that way.
2. RoFo has a lot of spare cash lying around to buy these houses.

However I can't see owning or operating crack houses to be a sound investment decision!

Then again, RoFo is not exactly known to make sound decisions!

But I still don't think he has access to that kind of money.

notshocking:

Interesting that you've mentioned that RoDoFo might be the owner of said houses - it sort of collaborates with the noise that he pays for the utilities and would certainly explain why he is so intent on using his authority to have municipal services issues around them dealt with.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ford_pay_utility_bills_for_a_crack_house.html

AoD

It also might explain the Hollywood, Florida address for Deco and if I remember correctly, that address had a guy charged with coke trafficking.

I don't think Lisi will roll,
Ford has been looking good in the past 2 or 3 weeks. There's good (and consistent) colour in his face, no "red face" days - I think he's really off the junk & booze. Sadly some addicts relapse, and we know how little self control he has.

I also don't think Lisi will roll, Ford will be slipping "fat stacks" his way to keep him in line.

As far as Fords booze use goes, I used to be a huge boozer myself, every day for years and yes you can stop cold turkey for periods of time and look great and lose a LOT of weight fast (because alcohol has huge calories) but still be jonesing. DT's aren't as common as most people assume with alcoholics, I drank close to 750ml a day of spirits and still managed to work a good job and manage a staff of over 40 that exceeded the owners expectations consistently and I was 150lbs lighter than Ford.

He'll relapse because his overall behavior of denial and lying hasn't changed and that my friends is the essence of alcoholism/substance abuse.

Last edited:
Thanks for that (and the also the stuff I cut from my quote). I'm not trying to be argumentative, just asking for clarification: How is it possible to own a couple of crack houses through a numbered corporation, but have no actual role in selling or distributing? Rob's name is on the deeds but he has no clue about what goes on in the buildings? (That's sadly plausible.)

I assume that would mean that the numbered corporation owns the houses and that maybe the dealers are paid as employees or partners of that corporation. That way, Ford would receive the rent (indirectly) but the selling and distributing would be done by the occupants, who would also supply Ford. Ford himself wouldn't personally be selling and distributing (because, you know, he's a busy guy), but he would be facilitating the business of those who supply him.

What gets me though is what the heck were Lisi and Ford exchanging in those envelopes.

If it's tied to the theory about crack house(s), maybe also the connection to Bahrami, it could be cash and/or drugs. IIRC correctly it appeared to be 9 x 12" type envelopes, not the letter-size ones that people tend to use sometimes for cash. The larger envelopes have a more legitimate-business-type appearance (there could be 'important documents' in them!) but would be able to hold quite a bit of cash or drugs and as long they don't appear to bulge too much they won't necessarily attract suspicion. Certainly less suspicion than a bag of some sort.

I assume that would mean that the numbered corporation owns the houses and that maybe the dealers are paid as employees or partners of that corporation. That way, Ford would receive the rent (indirectly) but the selling and distributing would be done by the occupants, who would also supply Ford. Ford himself wouldn't personally be selling and distributing (because, you know, he's a busy guy), but he would be facilitating the business of those who supply him.

Like CalgarianExOntarian, I'm also asking for clarification but from the opposite angle. Why even bother owning real estate when all you're doing is selling/distributing? Why not just rent?

notshocking:
For RoFo to be owners of crack houses doesn't make any financial sense unless:
1. The house is collecting entrance fees and thereby generate income. I don't know that crack houses operate that way.
2. RoFo has a lot of spare cash lying around to buy these houses.

However I can't see owning or operating crack houses to be a sound investment decision!

Then again, RoFo is not exactly known to make sound decisions!

But I still don't think he has access to that kind of money.

The houses may not actually be that expensive, in desirable areas, etc. If they are being used by dealers to sell crack then Ford could be getting a cut of the proceeds. Or maybe he figures that crack dealers make a lot of money and are able to pay the rent, making it an income property for him.

Like CalgarianExOntarian, I'm also asking for clarification but from the opposite angle. Why even bother owning real estate when all you're doing is selling/distributing? Why not just rent?

What if the dealers living in the house are renting from Ford? Ford would be getting income from the rent, and a cut of the take from selling crack would be, um, gravy.

Is there a way of finding out what interests in numbered corporations a person might have?

I think we might be going about it the wrong way - notshocking did mention that RoFo isn't a dealer per se. On the basis of conjecture - maybe it is a mutually beneficial arrangement in terms of access/security and not a front for his involvement in the trade?

AoD

pattycakes:

Yeah, but the implications of this network of relationships is staggering if proved true.

AoD

Maybe it's just locations where Rob likes to party, he might even look at these properties as investments. There is no way he's doing lines and getting all sorts of crazy with Mama and Doug looking over his shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back