News   Jul 18, 2024
 439     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 499     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babw1dsCUAACxx8.jpg:large

This asshole doing the Ford selfie? Part of the problem.

Re Cavalcade of lights - wasn't my first time there and as someone else pointed out some vehicles/fences were placed in such a way that things became dangerous. To whoever said something about my only worry being a ruckus about Ford for my kid, you obviously didn't read anything else I posted.

The photos of a shooting at Dixon are heart breaking. If this was a photo of a white kid getting shot downtown (or anywhere else) they would have been reposted/printed again and again and again. The shot of the kid with his hands over his eyes/face is especially moving.

With all the scrutiny on him right now, and with him in such close proximity to a number of people, I can't imagine he would even dare to drink these days. Certainly not in public, and not even having a few "pops in his basement" before hitting the game. Maybe he is on some weight loss pills or something?

Do they still have weight loss pills with ephedrine?

Do they still have weight loss pills with ephedrine?

Who needs ephedrine when you can get a prescription for Adderall or other ADHD meds. Legal amphetamines are probably a good substitute for cocaine and they suppress appetite.

But he's a binge eater. Suppressing appetite won't cure his need to binge.

Who needs ephedrine when you can get a prescription for Adderall or other ADHD meds. Legal amphetamines are probably a good substitute for cocaine and they suppress appetite.

Get your drugs straight people! ADHD drugs arent going to do shit for Mr. Ford. Benzo's will help if he's coming down from alcohol.

"Legal" amphetamines. And people wonder why I laugh at the war on drugs. How about a war on hypocrisy? But I digress.
This is why I'm still saying he looks like he's experiencing stimulant-related overdose.
His cardiovascular system won't long tolerate stimulant abuse.

When Ford tries to speak precisely and clearly it reveals to an even greater extent just how much of a dumb-sounding slack-jawed yokel he is.

Yeah, he pauses in the wrong places, and over-emphasizes the wrong words. He's like someone who doesn't speak English, sounding the words out phonetically.

Get your drugs straight people! ADHD drugs arent going to do shit for Mr. Ford. Benzo's will help if he's coming down from alcohol.

Yeah, duh, stimulants would straight kill him if he was mashing them as he's suffering from alcohol withdrawal, but we're still trying to figure out what he's on.

His face looks like either alcohol use or stimulant overdose. I don't know much about benzodiazapines because I never dealt with them.

Looking at his facial expression again, he definitely looks like he's on a dangerously high level of stimulant. Disphoria and numbness are signs of stimulant overdose.

I should probably mention that 'overdose' is used to describe the point at which adverse effects outweigh positive and neutral effects; not a description of use that causes death outright.

What's ROFO on? Fun game.

It's like a game my friends and I play at parties and festivals. Hahaaaa.....people who don't know how to do drugs properly just shouldn't at all.

Last edited:
That RoFo bus tour reminded me of an incident where two teens ran into Rob Ford in a park in the middle of the day and in his suit.

I thought it was pretty strange and really surreal back then. This was before Garrison Ball, crackgate and all the substance abuse reports.

That incident was quickly forgotten. I wonder how it ties in with everything else that we know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back