News   Jul 09, 2024
 238     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 418     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

No this is her , from my Facebook Alana Marie. Twitter staacked. Instagram staacked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,265
I can't find the post but I think it might have been our Sun reader-esque poster Peepers who made crude remarks about Kelly. Wasn't a common sentiment.

And GTFO with this sexist shit, reducing two accomplished women to being rivals over looks. This is what makes us not want to participate in politics, or any kind of public role, or even this very thread.

So. Much. Word.

The Alana Carroll/ Alana Marie looks like the girl on the left of the first picture posted. Which is why it was on the Alana Marie twitter page which mostly promoted staacked stag events. So yeah, two Alanas in the photo, one who still has a twitter page and the other removed. Funny that the Alana Kindree is from Ajax but this business is located back in Etobicoke, although across the 427 from the part of the burg that we know so well. Now the story enters its Laura Palmer at One Eyed Jacks chapter.
Pic is Alana Marie. Check her Facebook Alana Marie and Instagram staacked for event pics of Alana kindree. Angelina Polska playboy model also posts staacked events pics w kindree
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 2,178
Last edited:
If you want to show off pics of girls with huge boobs, the link would suffice so the rest of us can stop rolling our eyes at all the immature crap.

Yeah, what requiem said. Not scary. Just a big steaming pile of tedious sexist crap.

It's feeling like this thread is trapped in a room with snickering 12 year old boys. I didn't find being stuck in such a place at all interesting when I was 12, either.

Last edited:
Very easy to add offensive posters to the "ignore" list so you don't have to put up with any of their garbage, verbal or pictorial.

Everybody gets a pass - maybe even two, depending on context and posting history - but beyond that, byeeeeee!

Very easy to add offensive posters to the "ignore" list so you don't have to put up with any of their garbage, verbal or pictorial.

Everybody gets a pass - maybe even two, depending on context and posting history - but beyond that, byeeeeee!

But really, why should we have to? If people are intelligent and thoughtful enough to know Ford is finished, why shouldn't they be intelligent and thoughtful enough for some self reflection? Laughing it off, or excusing it with a boys-will-be-boys attitude isn't acceptable anymore.

Last edited:
Man, this is like the urban-suburban divide now.

Or the House of Commons.
I agree. I would have thought people had more intelligence in this forum than to post sexist opinions/pictures.
Edit whatever you guys do on your own time, is your business. But from now on, whenever anyone posts this crap, it will be interpreted as screaming: "I am a Faux Nation wannabe!"

Last edited:
Between peepers' and freshcutgrass's bizarre sexist commentary and these gratuitous images this thread has really gone down hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back