2.8K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 600     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mayoralty sure has people talking. With every outing that I take, of late, I hear dissin' going on, in theatre and/or cinema lobbies, in restaurants, in lineups, in stores. I have yet to hear anyone in these groups defending mayortwins and their entourage.

This is all downtown action I'm referring to, but consider also that I've got suburban relatives who really regret having voted for the mayortwins.

So, there is a good outcome of all of this, people chatting about politics.

It's odd that nobody mentioned here that Ford attended Caribana to party it up just weeks after not being able to find a couple of minutes to attend a single of at least a dozen Pride events spread out over 10 days.

It's odd that nobody mentioned here that Ford attended Caribana to party it up just weeks after not being able to find a couple of minutes to attend a single of at least a dozen Pride events spread out over 10 days.

Might be because they had food. I wonder if he attended the Taste on the Danforth, despite the closing of Danforth Avenue to vehicle traffic.

Off topic a bit, but these threats on Ford's life ... that's a horrible prospect. Nothing worse could happen than turning the guy into a martyr. Nothing.
Agreed.

However, death threats are nothing new ... there's always a few crazies out there.

The only thing unusual about Ford's death threats, is that his media folk are issuing press releases. I guess this is the first time the Mayor is crazier than the crazies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back