434     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 247     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 425     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mansbridge is and always has been a hack, but this is truly pathetic. These televised interviews are nothing more than an open platform for the Fords to propagandize and appeal to the most gullible demographics they can find.

It's really too bad all those cowards in uniform will automatically stop any attempt to physically circumvent this broken, ineffectual system and bring these fools to some justice, because it's looking more and more like that's what it's going to take to make this end within a reasonable timeframe.

How many people think like me.....in that item (20) May allude to the video being taken by Anthony Smith?

My theory being Smith was "whacked" due to his taking the video and possibly holding it over the mayor's crew!

Just my CSI inspired theory.....or call me Columbo:)
"Justice Nordheimer, your honour ... just one more thing..."

"I admitted I sinned" - Rob Ford on CBC just now

Aughhhh! It really irks me when they play the religious angle.

Rob, God may forgive you but that doesn't mean WE have.

Mansbridge is and always has been a hack, but this is truly pathetic. These televised interviews are nothing more than an open platform for the Fords to propagandize and appeal to the most gullible demographics they can find.

It's really too bad all those cowards in uniform will automatically stop any attempt to physically circumvent this broken, ineffectual system and bring these fools to some justice, because it's looking more and more like that's what it's going to take to make this end within a reasonable timeframe.

I agree. Either Mansbridge is not well prepared or is intellectually lazy. When Ford said that he has never driven drunk Mansbridge should have gone back at him with the Florida DUI. A lot of other obvious questions not being asked.

David Rider ‏@dmrider 4m
The fact that Mansbridge thought Lisi was on Ford's staff is appalling. He should have prepped better. Unable to call BS.

Last edited:
Ezra Levant on Rob Ford: "I’d take him drunk over his left-wing predecessor sober"" :eek:

I always wondered if Rob Ford is being aggressive at winning the evangelist votes.

I work in a foodbank which operates inside a church in etobicoke... out of dozens of ROFO supporters I only know one who still backs the man.... everyone else thinks this is just out of control.

I agree. Either Mansbridge is not well prepared or is intellectually lazy. When Ford said that he has never driven drunk Mansbridge should have gone back at him with the Florida DUI. A lot of other obvious questions not being asked.

It's a common problem all over broadcast news media. Best case scenario, either the people running the show are hacks, or they're underlings who would rather not lose their jobs because they pissed off the wrong bigwigs. Worst case, they're corperate shills that know *exactly* what kind of garbage they're pushing, like SunTV. From what I've heard from others in the industry, Mansbridge basically bumbled into his position and generally doesn't have much insight into what he reports on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back