500     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's tentative Star cover:

BY_2FvrCcAERfns.jpg:large

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/06/27/man-linked-to-ford-scandal-pleads-guilty-to-manslaughter

Smith’s mother and sister expressed outrage that his death “was dragged into the Ford story and the gutter†because of the photo.

“It’s disgusting, it’s deplorable, but we have nothing to say about the mayor,†mom Angela Erlington Smith said.

“He never attended Don Bosco, never played football. He was a basketball player and he wanted to be the next Damon Stoudamire,†she said of her son.

What someone said about Ford being left home alone only to come out in a body bag hit a chord. If indeed his wife has split (and I wouldn't blame her) I hope either Mother Ford or Doug makes sure he's not alone. I want him far away from public office, but not dead.

The amount of scummy, disturbing info is astounding.

I just can't believe that the Police did nothing when he was drinking and driving during their surveillance, after all the evidence given by his staff.

Both the Police and the Staff have some major explaining to do.

It's amazing how much an addict can manipulate and control others to try to get what they need.

This has to be one of the worst interviews I've ever seen. Doug doesn't answers questions, he just talks about what a great job Rob is doing and the interviewers just let him avoid answering. What the hell was the point of that? Doug controlled the whole interview from top to bottom. What pathetic interviewers they were.

CNN has always been a joke.

Annnd that's what I remember. I think Global was just incredibly sloppy (and unconsciously racist?) and mixed up Smith with Mensah.

Funny thing is, I always wondered about Mensah, he was killed a long way from Dixon Road, but the fact Ford knew him, seemed odd at the time. He was killed in April, so maybe he was connected to this whole mess, nothing seems crazy now.

So I guess the Bay Street lawyers were wrong about a bombshell involving Doug Ford.... Or is there more to come? Is anyone keeping track of the court dates? What's next?

True, not much damming on Doug thus far, though the timing of the doc release fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back