596     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 734     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
more from DS

Drunk Superman ‏@ManuvSteele 16m
Just gave @PhilofWrite the go ahead to screenshot a dm about the screenshot : )

PhilosopherofWrite ‏@PhilofWrite 8m
@ManuvSteele OK cropping hold on...and you so owe me a frickin Big bottle of Bourbon for getting me involved. and tacos.
Retweeted by Drunk Superman

BYfyToYCQAAXJHw.png

That Lisi in the vid rumour is from a known Twitter liar: The Fixer. Ignore ignore ignore.
The Star's story also indicates that the video was shot at a Ford supporter's home:

The Star was told that Ford arrived at a supporter’s home and was clearly impaired. The Ford supporter was described to the Star as a businessman. Four people between the age of 20 and 60 were present during Ford’s outbursts. One filmed the video with a phone camera.

The Star story has also been updated to clarify some questions about the payment:
The Star is not disclosing what it paid for the video but it is consistent with fees paid by news organizations for exclusive videos or photographs.
The Star has been assured the money went to “the legal and beneficial use of a family.”

Hopefully, that family is the one in whose home Ford behaved like this :) I also hope that they are FORMER supporters after they witnessed this.

Undoubtedly people have been sending the police every clip they've recorded of the mayor behaving badly over the last couple of years, just in case. I would guess that the police have seen lots of videos. My sense has been that video #2 is directly related to a criminal activity of some sort, which is why it is being held as evidence. Otherwise, Blair would never have mentioned it in that context.

Blair referred to two "relevant" videos having been recovered. Whatever he meant by relevant (relevant to what, exactly?) today's show does not appear to be relevant to much at all.

This doesn't seem to be about criminal activity--it's all about the court of public opinion. Who would want a city official entering your house and acting like that? Note that Rob was responding to a constituent on official city business--

Last edited:
True...no one is named!

But this may be applicable to start an investigation...or added to an on going investigation!

Remember the TPS was surveying Ford and Lisi in August. The video may be of value because it's a piece of a bigger puzzle they're trying to solve. They probably saw Ford (and Lisi?) go into this residence, probably know what they were up to prior to it and what they did afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back