617     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 397     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 215     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time they haven't screened calls, so when they get an easy one, they let them ramble. Ask about ingesting stuff using a glass pipe, goodbye.
It's also worth noting that this is the first time that they've shut off the studio camera during commercials.

Rob Ford has only one good trait: charisma

All his other traits are either neutral or bad.

Is RoFo really charismatic? I'm genuinely asking, I don't get that vibe at all from him. People always say Ford is the kind of guy you want to have a beer with, but I never understood that. Perhaps it's because I'm an overly literal person, and Ford's disdain for facts makes me crazy

Is RoFo really charismatic? I'm genuinely asking, I don't get that vibe at all from him. People always say Ford is the kind of guy you want to have a beer with, but I never understood that. Perhaps it's because I'm an overly literal person, and Ford's disdain for facts makes me crazy
In this case, Ford has the ability to persuade uneducated but vocal people to follow him no matter what he does.

He's always seemed like an asshole to me, too. It's baffling.

CP24 is live waiting for Ford to drive away. Some guy has a big sign saying "Where can I score crack? I want to be mayor!". He made sure Doug saw it as he drove away and now he's waiting for Rob to drive out. There's no way he'll miss that sign.

Ford's "charisma" is exactly that he's uncharismatic. We live in a bizarro postmodern dumb-confident world where being unexceptional is proof of exceptionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back