867     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 774     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 578     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't buy the "it's Thanksgiving! We're with our families!" thing?

Anything is possible but all of them being quiet at once at the cusp of the momentum that's been building over the past couple of weeks just perks my ears up. Call it a gut feeling.

Anything is possible but all of them being quiet at once at the cusp of the momentum that's been building over the past couple of weeks just perks my ears up. Call it a gut feeling.

Is it possible that they are trying to clamp down on the leaks? It's great for us, but I'm curious as to whether it's helping them or hurting them at the moment.

With every fibre of my being I hope you are right, I can not handle anymore of their BS.

I have never believed that the police who Ford gave a 10% pay hike and has protected the mayor (from driving while texting, not stopping for streetcar that had stopped, and other things that I can't even remember now) would ever arrest Ford. My feeling was they are investigating to get that tape but only to protect him by getting rid of it. Does Ford not have that family friend on the force that in the past was put on his case. What are the odds he will turn Ford in. I hope I am wrong and when I read yesterday him that something was coming on down I was so happy that finally everything about Ford would be proven true.

T

Oh yah, Robbie agrees with a Relief Line, but not until a Sheppard & Finch subways are done.​

What a moron. Whoever beliefs that there will be a Finch subway is on something. And especially before the DRL

Ray Heard ‏@RayHeard 8m
@lancaric I kinda like Ford. But the point is he will be taken in within days for questioning, regardless

Just off the twitter feed, let's hope he's right.

I'm almost ready to make a deal with the boys in blue: I will protest something stupid and let them beat me and violate my civil rights and in return I get a full briefing into the Ford investigation.

Hell I'll even sweeten the deal. Though I'm white, I'll even put on black face makeup so they can pretend they are beating up an African Canadian. Bet they can't resist that.

(This may very well be the most inappropriate thing I have posted here. Hope you enjoyed it :) )

Last edited:
Ray Heard ‏@RayHeard 8m
@lancaric I kinda like Ford. But the point is he will be taken in within days for questioning, regardless

Just off the twitter feed, let's hope he's right.

I thought he said within 24 hours at first? Sorry, whether he has inside info or not, he ain't no MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back