866     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 774     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 578     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ Rosie DiManno looks nothing like her Star profile photo.

She looks nothing like the photo that accompanies her articles

rosie_dimanno_large_thumb200x100.jpeg.size.medium1.original.jpeg

If as reported by CTV Toronto Police were aware of the alleged video before Gawker broke the story a question I would have is did Toronto Police put a wire-tap on Rob Ford's phone ? It seems to me that Police would have had to tap Ford's phone once they became aware of allegations that Ford was involved in illegal activities.

This is a crucial question because if a wire-tap was not placed on Ford's phone lines this would suggest that Police have been covering up for Ford.

I don't think a video of someone using drugs would warrant a wire-tap in this country under any circumstance. If there was a video of someone making a transaction that is a different story

Ford should be disgusted with himself. At least 14% of our children admit to being LGBT. What kind of message does this send them?

Well at this point in time, I think his stance on Pride is just the icing on the messaging cake. Like just what kind of a positive message has he been sending to anyone, really?

AoD

Christ Rosie DiManno looks nothing like her Star profile photo.

She looks nothing like the photo that accompanies her articles

whats the 'christ' about? you guys are within spitting distance of saying something sexist about her, so lets just stop ourselves shall we?

no reporter looks like their head shot, so its a big fat 'so what?'

You know what I've come to realize... almost EVERYTHING related to Ford, the crack tape, and any surveillance showing comings/goings by his staff into and out of the building on Dixon are now "evidence", but in a case that is completely unrelated. By executing the raid, literally everything related to Ford and 320 Dixon is now totally sealed and will not see the light of day until the end of the trials - and who knows how long that will be? If this was all one giant coverup for Ford, it'd be a hell of a ballsy move. Call everything in the building "evidence", lock it down and out of the public's view, drag the trial out for 5 years, and by then maybe it's lost its potency.

I'm not saying that's what happened, and I don't really believe the conspiracies - but I can certainly see how it could help Ford's situation.

whats the 'christ' about? you guys are within spitting distance of saying something sexist about her, so lets just stop ourselves shall we?

actually, Dale and Doolittle look pretty much exactly like their head shot. Dimanno's is night/day.

EDIT: But to be clear, this isn't the first time in history that someone dressed up for picture day. It was also probably taken like 10 years ago

Last edited:
I don't think a video of someone using drugs would warrant a wire-tap in this country under any circumstance. If there was a video of someone making a transaction that is a different story

I don't think it would be hard to get a warrant to wire-tap Ford if Police have probable cause to believe that he was engaging in illegal activities and associating with suspected drug dealers.

Perhaps they should post head shots so others can judge them.

I don't think it would be hard to get a warrant to wire-tap Ford if Police have probable cause to believe that he was engaging in illegal activities and associating with suspected drug dealers.

Based on what? Do you know how overrun our justice system would be if every drug user was probed and wiretapped? No judge is going to put politics above reason and authorize a wiretap on a drug user just because of who that drug user is. The police certainly wiretapped people in relation to the Anthony Smith case, and if Ford ended up on that list it was for involvement in the crime, not to expose his drug use.

This isn't The Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back