News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 448     0 

Riverside Towns (was Leslieville Lofts, Hyde Pk/Lamb Dev, 140-162 Broadview, 3s, ?)COMPLETE

Lamb's last few projects have encountered several build quality issues. Are your issues normal? Yes and no. I mean, the level of workmanship in projects nowadays have gone downhill so I'm not alarmed by your issues. However, I notice a pattern with this builder.

Just put all the issues down on your tarion forms and work with the builder to have them fixed. If they won't fix them then have tarion inspect your issues. They will then determine whether the builder must fix them or not. I find that gets the builder off their ass to address your problems..

Lamb's last few projects have encountered several build quality issues. Are your issues normal? Yes and no. I mean, the level of workmanship in projects nowadays have gone downhill so I'm not alarmed by your issues. However, I notice a pattern with this builder.

Just put all the issues down on your tarion forms and work with the builder to have them fixed. If they won't fix them then have tarion inspect your issues. They will then determine whether the builder must fix them or not. I find that gets the builder off their ass to address your problems..

Thanks. I guess the only resort to new construction home buyers is Tarion. I'm definitely writing everything down, and I've talked to Tarion on a couple of occasions to clarify what they can do to intervene, when necessary.

Look good to me (on the outside) but it would've been a lot better if they had picked a better roof design or something...

It was done intentionally. Andgled roofs cost substantially more. Square boxes are the cheapest to build, in material and labour.

Back