News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.6K     3 

Riverside, 2464 Weston Road (Merita Corp./Arten Devs. Inc.) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for residents and those interested in 2464 Weston Road.

Hi I am looking for anyone who lives in this building or has lived in it in the past, curious to know any problems, good things or bad things in the building and it community.

I live in the building - in fact, I was one of the first people to move in. I bought my unit from plans several years before the building was built. What specifically would you like to know?

I live in the building - in fact, I was one of the first people to move in. I bought my unit from plans several years before the building was built. What specifically would you like to know?

Thanks Arlene, just wanting to know the general "vibe" I am thinking of buying a suite there, I guess it would be good to know the negative things about it more than anything, as I have heard some things but you never whats true. I have heard the plumbing is bad and there are continuous floods, the and the building management doesn't want to fix things. Crime issues? Lots of noise from the construction for the GO Train, noise from the GO Train? But I have also heard many good things, about the people in the building. I also noticed there is no on duty security, do you find that to be an issue?

So I guess I just want to hear how you like living their and what reasons you don't like living their first hand.

I heard through the grapevine today that this building has really bad plumbing, including occasional flooding in the park area? Anyone know if there is truth to this? Or how well he property management responds to problems?

I am also curious about this building!! Same questions regarding property managment and crime / security issues.

plumber

a good plumber is that which is trained in every field of plumber and do a quality plumbing a customer is happy with his work
he is expert in the building home office plumber and all these categories
you can find in this post

Hey i'm looking at this building and noticed a lot of the sales are for units that end in "11" on various floors...is there an issue that anyone is aware of with these particular units...I saw that someone mentioned plumbing. anyone aware of plumbing issues? Also could you tell me what direction unit 303 faces?

also it seems there are two postal codes for this address, could you tell me which one is building A & B (front one or back one) and which postal code applies to each?

the security aspect of this building is terrible...a lot of strangers getting pass the non monitored lobby day and night.You got the ever presence of 2450 and 2460 Weston apartments which is one step from becoming City Homes.............

I am also looking at condos in this building but am wondering how to solve the parking issue? Many units do not come with parking.
Is a city parking permit possible for this area? --KellyC

Back