News   Jul 03, 2024
 440     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 296     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 1.4K     0 

Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors

Cressy's a racist. Wow.

hahaha.....aaah, the oooold call everything racist ploy. Works every time....or does it?

From Giorgio Mammoliti's tweet, at this link:

Main Street who? Oh , you mean the lefty, not known polling company? I have seen three polls as of yesterday and they all have me winning. Either Main Street is wrong or they are just trying to sway vote through the lefty star newspaper. They will try anything!!!!

He's upset about the Mainstreet poll result, from this link:

Among decided and leaning voters, Perruzza has 30.2% support and Mammoliti is tied with former public school trustee Tiffany Ford with 21.1% support. Recent provincial Liberal candidate Deanna Sgro has 17.2%.

From Giorgio Mammoliti's tweet, see link.

I will move to get rid of 311 and all associated costs. Putting callers on hold for hours is unacceptable! Enough is enough! Let's give each Councillor 1 more staff person and provide high quality service to our constituents without 311!

If callers to 311 are on hold, it means we need more 311 operators. Submit your résumé, Giorgio, maybe, just maybe they might accept it. (Unlikely.)

Right. Because one person per councillor (with their new huge wards) is going to make a world of difference.

From Giorgio Mammoliti's tweet, see link.

If callers to 311 are on hold, it means we need more 311 operators. Submit your résumé, Giorgio, maybe, just maybe they might accept it. (Unlikely.)
Even for Mammo this idea shows an amazing lack of common sense! 311 acts as a central clearing-house for information about and complaints to the City. They offer service 24/7 by phone and email and, in my opinion, do a good job. They do not fix things themselves so it is no point blaming them when it takes too long to have a pot-hole filled or a garbage bin emptied and if their response time is too slow the best idea is to increase 311 staff numbers! (The idea of Mammo being suitable for this,or any, job is laughable! )

Heeee’s back, and badder than ever! Mammo served up some USDA-prime stupidity to reclaim his title as the undisputed champ of this thread. Well played, Sir!

Davis didn't mention anything about density. She is speaking clearly about the gaudy design that is out of character with the 1950s neighbourhood.

She clearly complains about lots being split into two and two homes going up where there used to be a single bungalow. That's anti density.

I also definitely don't think there's much that should be protected about the character of the 1950s neighbourhood.

Last edited:

Back