News   May 10, 2024
 861     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 983     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

And/Ore's "Mystery tasting menu" - only $150! What a bargain! The decor honestly looks stunning and I'd love to chill in a spot like that (preferably in the booty shorts), but what the hell would I order there?

And the "new' Old York Tavern - 16 bucks (plus tax and tip!) for small handful of friggin' potato chips. CHIPS. I can't even with this level of silliness.

Do these restaurant owners believe with a straight face that they'll survive long term beyond the initial novelty period??

You're paying for the high quality ingredients. Those tiny sandwiches are made from Wonder Bread handpicked form the shelves of Dollarama.

A former mining engineer with no restaurant experience, what could possibly go wrong? 🤦‍♂️ This woman's dream will soon be a nightmare when the bills start coming in and you have to pay all those "owners" plus all the staff and food costs. (Too many cooks in the kitchen!)

A new taco bell coming soon at College/Spadina. Personally I haven't been to one in over 10 years - I'm not sure how popular they still are.

signal-2023-12-22-103839_002.jpeg

A new taco bell coming soon at College/Spadina. Personally I haven't been to one in over 10 years - I'm not sure how popular they still are.

View attachment 529204

Taco Bell is overrated.

The only reason people should ever go there is if they need an enema because the food is that bad.

Disgusting. It seemed like they were well and truly done until recently, so this is a disturbing trend.

Bloor and Dufferin is particularly weird because that's the one of the best corners in the city for real delicious tacos.
Agreed - there's a lot of great taco options in the area. Gus Tacos just opened another location a couple of blocks east.

You're paying for the high quality ingredients. Those tiny sandwiches are made from Wonder Bread handpicked form the shelves of Dollarama.

A former mining engineer with no restaurant experience, what could possibly go wrong? 🤦‍♂️ This woman's dream will soon be a nightmare when the bills start coming in and you have to pay all those "owners" plus all the staff and food costs. (Too many cooks in the kitchen!)

I wanted to say this so badly...but my initial thought it "why??!!!" Opening a restaurant is not easy as many would believe!

Time to rename Taco Bell’s parent company to a more accurate name:

Yuck Brands!

See here:

https://chatelaine.com/living/politics/companies-supporting-trump/ (jump to Taco Bell)
Head office in Canada wants Canadians to understand (quoted from jumping to Taco Bell, last paragraph...)
"Taco Bell has over 20 franchises across Canada, although Taco Bell Canada has stated it does not donate to political campaigns and cannot control donations made by franchisees."

How popular is Taco Bell? Apparently more popular than a Mr. Sub, Booster Juice or even a McCafe. 😆

Back