News   May 07, 2024
 332     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 315     0 

Residences at the RCMI Condos (Tribute Communities) - Real Estate -

SpadinaBus

Member Bio
Reaction score
I thought this project was going to sales in the spring? There are previews to VIPs this weekend. Wow. I guess the X2 launch success got them excited.
S'Bus

I thought this project was going to sales in the spring? There are previews to VIPs this weekend. Wow. I guess the X2 launch success got them excited.
S'Bus

Rumour has it, this 315 unit condo project will sell out in a day or two.......This proposed building is the biggest talk in town and we will probably see this one going skywards by summer/fall, well thats if financing is in place.:)

Went to Check out the VIP sales today. Units range from 474 to 763 sqft, one bedroom to one bedroom plus dens. Pricing ranges from $536/sqft for west facing units while the south and east units are up to $639/sqft.
9' ceilings
24" wide fridge
occupancy is written as November 2012
no scale model
no model suite

amazing project! I will be purchasing a unit. I hope that this building sells out very quickly to show other developers that they can build buildings without parking in downtown Toronto!

Went to Check out the VIP sales today. Units range from 474 to 763 sqft, one bedroom to one bedroom plus dens. Pricing ranges from $536/sqft for west facing units while the south and east units are up to $639/sqft.
9' ceilings
24" wide fridge
no scale model
no model suite

where's the presentation centre SpadinaBus ? is there anything from their brouchure that you can share ?? ;)

Residences at the RCMI

9' ceilings
24" wide fridge
no scale model
no model suite

As this is my first post, how does one calculate the PSF cost in regard to taxes.
In my opinion, this building is a rip off. I paid $645 psf for the 3rd LOWEST floor. So the psf costs in this building are from 650 - 750 . I don't think you can strip out the HST from the price psf, since you are forced to transfer the rebate to the owner. If I pay $325k for 504 sq. ft. , then why is the builder allowed to use the rebate to get another $20k from the Gov? If that rebate came off my price I'd be more inclined to keep it, but as it stands, I'm rescinding this wknd.

While this building might be an OK investment for someone who can afford to tie up $100k in equity for 3 years, to get a small rental income, I don't believe the appreciation will be more than 10-15k max, in 2013.

What do you guys think about $644 psf for the 9th floor, facing south, but into another building 100ft away. 504 sq. ft. with no bedroom closet, no bedroom window (just a frosted glass wall)

Thanks.

thanks, but i was wondering if you take out the assumed built in tax to get the net price or just use the price that you pay the builder....

I just thought they couldn't have been asking $644 psf.

As this is my first post, how does one calculate the PSF cost in regard to taxes.
In my opinion, this building is a rip off. I paid $645 psf for the 3rd LOWEST floor. So the psf costs in this building are from 650 - 750 . I don't think you can strip out the HST from the price psf, since you are forced to transfer the rebate to the owner. If I pay $325k for 504 sq. ft. , then why is the builder allowed to use the rebate to get another $20k from the Gov? If that rebate came off my price I'd be more inclined to keep it, but as it stands, I'm rescinding this wknd.

While this building might be an OK investment for someone who can afford to tie up $100k in equity for 3 years, to get a small rental income, I don't believe the appreciation will be more than 10-15k max, in 2013.

What do you guys think about $644 psf for the 9th floor, facing south, but into another building 100ft away. 504 sq. ft. with no bedroom closet, no bedroom window (just a frosted glass wall)

Thanks.

do you have the floorplans and other information from the sales brochure you could post for others to review?

thanks

Back