News   Jun 07, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 4.4K     8 
News   Jun 07, 2024
 3K     3 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

I believe it's the driveway to the underground parking. Not sure if it's shared for both buildings or just RC.

Oh, I see. That makes sense. Thanks.

the top of this building is really spectacular, it looks like a huge multicolored spacecraft, almost alive, the above image really doesnt do it justice.

Here is a pano from the top looking east...

2821065185_3c8851cd5f_o.jpg

WOW!

the top of this building is really spectacular, it looks like a huge multicolored spacecraft, almost alive, the above image really doesnt do it justice.

Here is a pano from the top looking east...

2821065185_3c8851cd5f_o.jpg

checked out your photoblog and I must say you have some great pictures (not the usual things I see on here and I include my contributions in that comment).

August 2008

Construction continues on schedule. Concrete slabs are being poured for floor levels 38, 39, 40 and 41. Forming and pouring of the podium will be completed. Curtain wall installation in the tower continues on levels 29, 30, 31 and 32 and will be completed in the podium area. Elevator installation continues in the high rise, mid rise and service elevator banks. Mechanical and electrical trades continue with their rough ins throughout the tower floors including lighting, fire alarm and sprinkler systems. Drywall board installation continues up the tower in the core areas including stairwells, mechanical and electrical rooms, washrooms and elevator lobby areas. The Ritz-Carlton is forming and pouring the eighth floor tower slab and will begin forming and pouring the ninth floor tower slab. Installation of mechanical and electrical work will continue from level P6 to level 6.

Construction_Image1-20080831.jpg

Construction_Image2-20080831.jpg

source: http://rbccentre.ca/

RBC constructor update.

Walked by this one earlier today. One construction worker shouted to another one (who was sprawled on a concrete staircase) "you know, you'd get more work done if you actually moved"

looks like the windows that actually open stop at around the 10th floor, anyone know why they don't go any higher than that?

^Awesome photos. Such a beautiful building.

A couple more pics from today with the glass delivery in progress:

^Strange how that one panel of glass is a very different tint.

Back