News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.7K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 660     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

January 23

3221908028_a00fa4d979_o.jpg

3221908246_cb776d03a1_o.jpg

oh ya dude! I've never went up the CN in winter... always one of the best angles of the (expanding) financial district! Seriously cool (cold) shot! makes a very nice desktop image, even though it gets a bit of vertical stretch that way...

Last edited:
It was posted on SSC the someone witnessed other parts of the lantern being hoisted up ...

oh ya dude! I've never went up the CN in winter... always one of the best angles of the (expanding) financial district! Seriously cool (cold) shot! makes a very nice desktop image, even though it gets a bit of vertical stretch that way...
Choose to use center, not stretch in your display properties for your desktop.

It was posted on SSC the someone witnessed other parts of the lantern being hoisted up ...

Sid said he saw glass being put on. Not parts of the lantern being hoisted up.

Just the other day there was an image posted here showing the glass on the lantern:

3219024449_f431bfd37c_b.jpg

Sid said he saw glass being put on. Not parts of the lantern being hoisted up.

Just the other day there was an image posted here showing the glass on the lantern:

You're right, sorry about that!

I have to say this is the best site for both info and coverage. We have buildings captured at all stages and all angles no matter where they are. This project is no exception.

Thanks for all the great shots.

January 28th, 2009 Photos

Here's some nice photos I took from my office this morning...god I hate winter..

I was going to take some nicer pictures of the top, but the lighting and weather sucked...

3234103718_15db2cb64e_o.jpg

3233256293_462f111941_o.jpg

So much for the idea that the colour of the AGO's titanium changes in consort with daytime's ambient lighting conditions - it's always been Bill Davis era Government of Ontario Big Blue Machine blue whenever I've seeen it.

Back