565     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 817     0 

Racial Slur Allegedly Used Towards CFRB Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:Undying42

What exactly is my bias?

you have a deep belief that there are species of humans.

No one asks to be different, they just are. Some embrace their differences, others lead lives of perplexion with no true defining characteristics or beliefs of their own. Only sheep following the herd.

who is knocking difference? the problem is you believing that there are species of humans (due to color of skin), a concept that fuels racism, a concept that has been put to death by dna evidence.

If my research was done via university and Toronto reference library books, that tells me that if the information outdated, it's the fault of librarians who fail to keep resources and facilities up-to-date. The internet which I use is pretty current too, however unlike you, I realize Wikipedia is peer-edited and 'facts' posted on there are as credible as pigs flying :rolleyes:!

i don't know what books you've been reading but just because the link i posted to an article criticizing "multi origins of humans" happened to be from wikipedia, it doesn't mean the criticism is irrelevant. the multi origin hypothesis was born from ignorance and used for racist purposes.

Whether I'm right or not is irrelevant. That I got you to reassess your way of thinking is. No human being can claim answers for something that arbitrary or intangible to prove.

hello dentrobate. you didn't get me to reassess anything. it can be proven. have you ever heard of DNA?

However pretending that there are no racial differences is a falsehood that doesn't reprimand the slavery/segregation/discrimination of yesteryear. Just because we pretend we're all the same doesn't make it so.

and just because we think we are different species because our skin may be a certain shade and that people should be divided into separate schools because of this, doesn't make it so.

If you possessed the ability to change your racial background on a daily basis and could go out in the world as a different person everyday, I'm guessing you'd quickly put to rest the assertion that all racial backgrounds are recieving the same or adequate levels of tolerance and acceptance by society at large. Don't shoot the messanger for stating what I thought was obvious to most people. Guess I was wrong.

i never said that different ethnic groups are receiving the same levels of tolerance. i don't think anyone has said that in this thread. you seem to be seeing things. intolerance knows no limit. it's not just limited to ethnic origin. why do you cite intolerance as proof that there are different species of humans?

I'm well aware of this already. You wasted a lot of time and effort searching for and posting images with little barring on the conversation.

not nearly the amount of time you're wasting trying to convince everyone that white and black are species of humans & that people with dark skin have to have their own education system.

Being a nonconformist to systematic authority which says one thing and does another? At the end of the day, all a man truly has is his word. That's the only thing that can't be stereotyped into limited groupings of people. No one asks to be different, they just are. Some embrace their differences, others lead lives of perplexion with no true defining characteristics or beliefs of their own. Only sheep following the herd.

Which "authority" are you rebelling against? You claim to be against racism, yet argue strenuously for racial distinctions. You proclaim individuality, all the while forgetting that you are subsuming that individualism within your ideas of race.

Whether I'm right or not is irrelevant. That I got you to reassess your way of thinking is. No human being can claim answers for something that arbitrary or intangible to prove. However pretending that there are no racial differences is a falsehood that doesn't reprimand the slavery/segregation/discrimination of yesteryear. Just because we pretend we're all the same doesn't make it so.

If what you are saying is irrelevant, then everything that follows is just that. As it has been pointed out here, there are no "races" within the human species. You are the one clinging to an outmoded idea. The genetic differences between any two individual human beings is far greater than any genetic differences that contribute to what you constantly call race. Yet as a species, we are overwhelmingly alike.

The failures of historical ideas such as race are certainly not forgotten. Unfortunately you are proving that point again.

I would suggest that you pick up Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza's Genes, Peoples and Languages. Simply put, it is a demolition of the idea of race.

RE:Undying42
you have a deep belief that there are species of humans.

Just as white men once believed they were morally and racially superior to everyone else. What the heck has being passive, docile and content with their lot in the world, ever accomplished for the weak and oppressed? As radical as my stance appears to you, it's opened dialouge and awareness for the plight of minorities. For that I am proud.

who is knocking difference? the problem is you believing that there are species of humans (due to color of skin), a concept that fuels racism, a concept that has been put to death by dna evidence.

Maybe not you personally but I have a strong feeling other posters might be less tolerant or open-minded to diversity. What's sad is that if I'm wrong (which knowing this thread I already am in your eyes), that'd only suggest there truly wasn't and still isn't any basis for racial discrimination. Why did it ever have to exist in the first place?

i don't know what books you've been reading but just because the link i posted to an article criticizing "multi origins of humans" happened to be from wikipedia, it doesn't mean the criticism is irrelevant. the multi origin hypothesis was born from ignorance and used for racist purposes.

Everything posted on Wikipedia's to be taken with a grain of salt.

hello dentrobate.

Wow, I didn't realize Dentrobate had copyright ownership over the words "arbitrary" and "intangible". Is he that powerful and magnanimous? Your attempt at red-flag guilt by association is pitiful.

you didn't get me to reassess anything. it can be proven. have you ever heard of DNA?

Fine, prove how life came to be on this planet or better yet how the universe came to be? Some questions are better left unanswered if they're beyond the scope of human comprehension.

and just because we think we are different species because our skin may be a certain shade and that people should be divided into separate schools because of this, doesn't make it so.

This already exists and you don't even realize it. Every school comprised of ethnocentric social cliques (friendships among peers of predominantly one race/ethnicity) is actively being exclusive and not permissive of minority integration. I just think that some individuals' quality of life would be far better if they weren't socially isolated or streamed into a bad crowd; stereotypically labelled; or considered lost causes for what could very well be solvable learning disabilities never thoroughly investigated because the schools just didn't give a damn.

i never said that different ethnic groups are receiving the same levels of tolerance. i don't think anyone has said that in this thread. you seem to be seeing things. intolerance knows no limit. it's not just limited to ethnic origin. why do you cite intolerance as proof that there are different species of humans?

Fine, if there's no genetic differences than there's certainly psychological ones. People might be born raceless but there's well-documented cases of kids in kindergarden whom after integrating with polyethnic peers for the first time, experienced phobias about being around those kids. Where does that come from? What criteria do you have to disprove that countless civilizations and societies, virtually every one, hasn't used thier ad hominen to assert dominance over others who don't possess the same attributes? Why do family cohesive units exist? Are we taught to trust strangers or even our neighbours more so than our own families? 'Us' vs. 'them', is any of this not getting through to you?

not nearly the amount of time you're wasting trying to convince everyone that white and black are species of humans & that people with dark skin have to have their own education system.

It most certainly has not been a waste of my time. I think people here were desensitized to the harsh realities faced by minority youth, blacks in particular, before I came around. For calling you out on your apathy and disinterest, I should be commended. Who's to blame for what's become of underachieving black youth? It’s everyone’s fault for being so apathetic towards everything that doesn’t affect them personally.

Which "authority" are you rebelling against? You claim to be against racism, yet argue strenuously for racial distinctions. You proclaim individuality, all the while forgetting that you are subsuming that individualism within your ideas of race.

I know some people can't fathom how one person can hold multiple positions on the same issue, but its possible. The racism that destroys lives is the type I oppose. In our so-called racism-free society: one-third of US prisoners are blacks; family pets get treated in higher esteem than the black homeless and vagrants; race-profiling target blacks even those in professional occupations 8 out 10 times more than other groupings; low-income/social welfare predominantly consist of black families; less than 2% of the media is controlled by or has blacks on it; a black man cannot be elected president without calling him a terrorist; blacks that do succeed are abandoned by their own people for being sellouts; everyone's negatively stereotyped more so than any other race- and the list goes on and on and on!

If one cannot escape a reality he did not create for himself, he does his best to make lemonade out of the lemons. Give us a school if you don't want to incorporate us into your's. Instead of negativity, try negative politeness and respect the boundaries we establish for ourselves. If everytime a black man tries to politely express his socio-political views with non-blacks as a test to whether he really shares commonality with other races only to constantly get mud flung in his face and told he's inferior, then there's a valid rationale behind distancing oneself in order to ensure self-preservation.

Wow, I didn't realize Dentrobate had copyright ownership over the words "arbitrary" and "intangible". Is he that powerful and magnanimous? Your attempt at red-flag guilt by association is pitiful.

I think he's right. You are Dentrobate. Why even bother denying it?

And since you are Dentrobate, there's not much point in anyone replying to your above diatribe. It's the same ground you've already unsuccessfully covered (including the pets/black homeless people ridiculousness).

Don't Stop Believing!

Maybe I'm a groupie. Maybe his words failed to inspire others here but forced me to rethink how I was viewing the world. I honestly don't think he was trying to offend anyone but rather spread awareness and activism for those too damaged to do it themselves. If the black students that survived the stigma, alienation and yes segregation of public high schools and made something of themselves; doesn't consider the plight of those who couldn't or cannot because of systematic prejudices; what kind of human beings would we be?

It's a pity you've come to hate us so much that you can't see the good we were trying to achieve here, to get moral support in the quest to aid the disadvantaged. I personally don't care what racial background a person is, only their character and what they stand for. After the display of this forum, it would seem that they aren't standing up for much beyond shooting the messenger. I'm not afraid though. I've said all I will say on this matter. You can all go back to your uncaring, unrepentant existences now. My legacy will live on... undying... and will still remain when all else is laid to waste!!

It's a pity you've come to hate us so much that you can't see the good we were trying to achieve here, to get moral support in the quest to aid the disadvantaged. I personally don't care what racial background a person is, only their character and what they stand for. After the display of this forum, it would seem that they aren't standing up for much beyond shooting the messenger. I'm not afraid though. I've said all I will say on this matter. You can all go back to your uncaring, unrepentant existences now. My legacy will live on... undying... and will still remain when all else is laid to waste!!

Have you ever run for political office? You sound like a perennial fringe candidate...

Not being black, being inferior. The two engender very different connotations. Suppose you're Vietnamese-Welsh in origin and yet everyone you meet addresses you as the ‘Chinese guy’, does that not devalue your self-identity and self-worth, that a misnomer dictates how the world precognitively assesses your character, mannerisms, probable lifestyle and future inclinations?

If someone were to continually call you Chinese when you aren't Chinese you should only take offence to the term unless you view the idea of being Chinese offensive. They are probably looking you, seeing you look Asian, and assuming you are Chinese.

Take the example of Councillor Ford calling Councillor Mammoliti "Gino boy" which is obviously a racially insensitive remark. It damages Councillor Ford's reputation to be using a racially insensitive remark more than it damages Councillor Mammoliti. The public finds out Ford is racially insensitive and there is now evidence he might be a racist. The public doesn't find out anything about Mammoliti they didn't already know. He is Italian, we already know that. His career is unchanged by this incident. With the comments about Asian people by Ford we can be almost certain he is a racist. In those comments he didn't call one person a "Chink" or insult an individual, he characterized an entire race. Once you hold views you associate with an entire race that is racism. Fortunately for him he only characterized them as workaholics which will minimize the impact. Unfortunately for us though, I would like to see him not have a chance at being elected.

We are slowly getting off topic though. I think everyone can agree that the n-word is an insult and racially insensitive. The point being made is that saying a word doesn't make someone a racist. Being a racist means believing something about an entire race, treating people differently due to race, and has nothing to do with a word or feelings about one person. If the parking attendant has said "get out of the parking lot you dumb useless sack of sh*t bitch" I doubt she would feel any better about herself and think "thank goodness he didn't call me the n-word". The fact is he was insulting her not a whole race. There is reason to believe he was insulting her because they were in an argument and not because she was black. If he were to call her the n-word when there was no argument going on then we could be more certain he is racist. If he were to have said "n-words like you are all alike" then that is definitely racist. If Chris Tucker says "what's up my n-word" that doesn't mean he is a racist. If a white guy with a whole lot of black friends uses the n-word when he is in a heated argument there is no reason to believe he is all of a sudden a changed man and now looks down at and hates all black people.

The other point is that in today's society the public hearing someone is a racist harms that persons reputation more than hearing someone is an n-word, Gino-boy, or Chink. The public hearing Councillor Mammoliti is a Gino-boy will lead the public to think Ford is an ignorant fool who might be racist, and think Councillor Mammoliti is Italian and nothing more. Maybe that parking attendant has numerous black friends, maybe he volunteers at a shelter which helps black youth, maybe he has no negative opinion about black people at all but in the public eye he will be thought of as a racist. I'm not saying the parking attendant isn't a racist, he might be a racist or he might not be. I'm saying the only thing we should accept as fact is that he said a racially insensitive remark, and that is the only thing that should be publicized. Stating that he is a racist is a charge that has not been proven.

BTW how has black underachievers improved in test scores and overall performance and in social integration within the TDSB since the media leaked this story?

I don't know. I don't think this story was leaked though.

I'm fully aware these are universal social issues however The support system for non-black teens might stem from so many other sources that an institutionalized support network might not be of great relevance or significance to them. It's like taking meds, after a while you gradually forget to because you feel reenergized.

Regardless of the number of obstacles a one-on-one approach will be more successful because it will deal with the actual issues that particular person has rather than trying to generalize. A person who still has both parents doesn't benefit from group counselling dealing with not having both parents. If taking meds is working then you forget to take meds, the solution is not to change the medicine... it is to make sure they take their meds.

Parents who came from broken homes; whose peers come from broken homes and all they see and daily through is an existence of dilapidation aren't emotionally equipped to foster life experiences in their kids to counter the prevailing deathtrap of low income>crime/gangs>subsistence housing.

I agree. Dealing with the issue successfully would involve working with parents as well. There are teachers that work their butts off trying to create successful and polite children only to have the work they do undone by a bad home life. One only has to watch a show like Super Nanny to see quick evidence that parenting has a major impact how a child behaves.

These experiences however aren't universal and largely depend on the social services and networks at the recent immigrant's disposal. Someone coming here with guaranteed shelter and instantaneous job offers beckoning them, not the other way around, is a far removed reality from encouraging existing minority populations to remain welfare babies and not have the ambition to strive for more as that'll only lead to greater defeatism as the doors slam in your face and the glass ceiling thickens with contempt.

That is true. Some tools are made available to new residents specifically. There are many tools that are made available to the general population as well though. A refugee and an immigrant are different too. A refugee is unlikely to have a higher education or speak English whereas most immigrants would have advanced qualifications. Do you actually think that any part of the system is designed to encourage a group to remain on welfare?

What if you're in a crowded area with friends/colleagues nearby and someone then chooses to utter a racial slur at you? If I didn't have feelings of outrage, shame and embarrassment then I'd be inhuman as no one with human thoughts and emotions could go on as if they weren't just belittled.

I think the reaction would be similar to someone yelling "hey loser" or "hey look at that retard". I would be a little embarrassed being singled out. I would be a little pissed that such rejects exist in the world. I wouldn't feel differently about myself. I doubt it would change the opinion my friends/colleagues have of me. I'm pretty sure the conversation with my colleagues would be along the lines "what was that about?" and "what a bunch of fools they were" and some jokes about what we should do to get back.

Yes I still contend the curriculum isn’t intentionally designed to be Eurocentric, that's just the reality shaped by a history of white imperialism over racialized subordinates.

So you are saying it is a Eurocentric curriculum? Which course is tainted by "white imperialism"?

Seung-Hui Cho- South Korean in origin
Kimveer Singh Gill- Indian (Sikh) in origin

I rest my case.

A total of two cases rests your case?

Patrick Sherrill, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Marc Lépine, Valery Fabrikant, Charles Carl Roberts, Charles Joseph Whitman, Eric Houston, Mitchell Johnson, Andrew Golden, Jeffrey Weise, Steven Phillip Kazmierczak.

I guess based on your logic the problem is that the curriculum isn't teaching them enough about Europe?

So you admit that the original proponents of this concept had a racist agenda to remove 'unwantables' from corrupting their poor, naive, pious children?

No, I make no such admission. I have no idea why it is being proposed. Maybe it is being proposed because some racist white folks want the black folks out, maybe it is because some racist black folks want to rid themselves of white folks, maybe some racist white folks blame all the problems that occur in their schools on black youths, maybe some racist black folks blame all the problems that their black youths have on white folks. Regardless, a black school being created is ensuring that racism will not be going away anytime soon and ensuring things will probably get worse. Black people going to the new school will feel even less a part of mainstream Canada than they do now, and white people will see them as not accepting of mainstream Canada. You can't create a race based school to get rid of racism any more than you can open a boys school to get rid of sexism or a private school to reduce poverty.

Is it not only fair to accept this distinction and utilize it to the advantage of dropping out youth? Would you want your kids to remain in an environment that's ensuring their failure by doing everything short of outright saying aloud that they really aren't welcome there and would be better off elsewhere?

I cant read these sentences. I have a really hard time believing you aren't Dentrobate.

Just because it colludes the mention of race, doesn't mean it's not encompassing of it. I'd hardly consider Jazz a 'black' genre anymore anyway.

But it shouldn't be seen as racial or labelled as black or white. The fact that Jazz isn't seen as a black genre anymore is a good thing. It is bad to label a subject white or black. If you were to read a curriculum that said "Black courses: Music - Rap, Dance - Carribean. White courses: Literature, Geography, Science. Asian courses: Philosophy, Computers. Middle Eastern courses: Math, Medicine"... wouldn't you find that to be a bit offensive? Doesn't labelling courses in that way suggest what students should automatically be interested in? We shouldn't be labelling any course or school as black, white, or asian.

Careful now, I don't believe Africentricism is a brainwashing tool. Unless you fear lobotomies would occur behind closed campus doors, it's apparent to me that students would still have the free will to accept or reject anything they wish to learn.

The minds of youth are more open to suggestion than adults. Youth wear clothing and choose music because society suggests they should like it and that they would fit in best if they followed a certain stereotype. Most students seek to fit in and if you suggest fitting in is taking a certain course then that is the course most will take. Peer pressure and the power of suggestion leads many youth down bad paths such as drugs, gangs, crime. Youth may still have the free will to accept or reject anything they wish to learn, but they have the same free will to stay in school, study hard, not have a teen pregnancy, and to avoid crime and gangs. That free will obviously isn't enough to have students properly evaluate all their options and choose the right path for themselves.

If you live in Tennessee you are more likely to enjoy country music than someone in New York, but there is no genetic reason for it. More people believe in the same religion as their parents than any other religion, but there is no genetic reason for it. If you are surrounded by a culture or belief through your development you are more likely to adopt it as your own. This nurturing can pass along positive beliefs and values, neutral beliefs and values, and detrimental beliefs and values. We should surround youth with a wide variety of options and don't taint their decision making process with expectations and labelling so they will have a better chance at finding who they really are, what they enjoy, and what they can succeed at.

That sounds like a democracy to me. Mandatory courses, like I said before may have little to no basis of students' future career paths. Math for instance is a challenging subject for a lot of people. Being force fed it actually makes it more confusing. What's sad is whatever can be preformed by a dollar-store calculator is probably the most arithmetic some people will ever need. Why stack the odds against the number challenged?

What does getting a high-school diploma mean? Surely it is more than just a piece of paper. Surely it means that graduates have successfully reached a common standard. If it really is just a piece of paper then we might as well just hand them out to everybody. The point of a mandatory curriculum is to have an OSSD mean something. If someone who is incapable of math, basic scientific reasoning, and creating an English document can get a diploma that makes the diploma meaningless. It is hard enough to get a job with only a high-school diploma, it will even be harder if the high-school diploma becomes anything students want it to be.

I knew very little of my parent's home country until I was forced to live there for several years. Things I otherwise would not have been exposed to, have helped me to develop a distinct self-identity. There are many things I could care less about, including from the motherland. Others I've become so specialized in I could be considered an expert. We, the individual, make our own path.

I'm curious what you were exposed to that helped you find your self-identity. I have found that trying as many different things as possible, to find what you are best at or to find what motivates you, is the best way to find yourself. I have found that the best way to loose yourself is to try and fit a mould, to set goals not based on what you are good at or enjoy but instead focus on goals set by family or what is seen by society to be an ideal job. If you work on something you are good at and enjoy you will tend to reach a level of proficiency which is much greater than those who do it "as a job".

Africentricity, if looked at as the antithesis to poverty, crime and subordination, suggests who they ought to be.

I don't know how that can be the case. If they are taught that they are different than non-blacks and that somehow the history of blacks is relevant to their future then won't that do the opposite? Shouldn't we be teaching them they are the same as everyone else, to forget about the past, and to aim for a future brighter than what existed in the past? To be successful shouldn't one study success and say that anyone of any colour can do it? How can Africentricity tell someone who they ought to be? A course in Africentricity can't possibly know them as individuals.

But there is community solidarity. Chinatown's a great example of this with merchants/primary shopping base comprised of immigrant populations from China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Mongolia, Cambodia, Laos and Indonesia.

I haven't seen anything other than Chinese, Vietnamese, and a Jamaican shop next to the parking garage in Chinatown. I haven't noticed any Filipino, Japanese, Thai, Korean, etc there. If they were there you would certainly be able to pick it out because the character sets are completely different. There is a separate Koreatown on Bloor.

Ditto immigrants from the nations of the Caribbean come together every summer to celebrate their heritage in Caribana.

Well it is "Caribana" and the Caribbean has a shared cultural heritage.

Hindus, Jains ans Sikhs can worship together in shared temples.

That is basically India, a single country. Those are all Dharmic religions.

That's only three examples of how ethnocentricism dictates the survival of these communites.

They don't survive because they are together. They can survive by themselves. It makes no sense to say that somehow Chinese ethnicity requires being mashed in with Vietnamese ethnicity to survive as Chinese people and Vietnamese people have totally different histories, languages, and cultures. By mashing them together and saying they are the same you are denying their actual culture. There can't be Oriental music because they all speak different languages. For some reason you believe that Canadian is too inclusive, Nigerian is too exclusive, and somehow black is just right. Black isn't a culture though, it is a colour. Some people who say they are black are actually lighter than some latinos, and one summer a vietnamese friend of mine was out in the sun a long time and he was darker than some black people, so we are really going to have to figure out how black black is to qualify for this new "culture club" that you plan on creating. What is the language of black culture? There are too many languages. What is the music of black culture? There are too many types. Who are the leaders of black culture? You think remembering Canadian Prime Ministers are tough, trying naming the leaders going back centuries in all the countries which have black people. Trying to group all these histories and cultures as one is impossible.

Imposed, inflexible inclusivism coerces minorities into adopting 'types' as they're put in a positon of becoming the cultural ambassadors for their ethnicity to broader society. The in-group isn't in a position to impress each other, hence formalities can be dropped and people be made to feel comfortable in their own skin.

You are definitely Dentrobate. This doesn't make sense at all. How can you be a cultural ambassador when you didn't even learn your own cultural history? I can see the black history class now:
Teacher: "The blacks came over as slaves."
Billy: "My family just came over last year."
Teacher: "Shut up Billy, don't argue. This is your cultural history."

Black remains apart of labeling vernacular because of self-preservation. One, one dark-complexed groups cannot possibly compete on a national yet alone international scale socio-politico-economic marketplace. Pooling individual funds together creates a nest egg that can go towards social infrastructure of black interest.

Self-preservation? Are they at risk of dying off? Social infrastructure of black interest? So we can do the same to create social infrastructure of white interest? What happened to do unto others as you would have done unto you? Should we start allowing white food banks, white scholarships, and white welfare?

I get that traditionally segregation was a bad thing, but at what point does one stop pleading with the establishment for acceptence and validation? If kids are told they'll never amount to nothing and may as well drop out, they'll do it. If they're compassioned and nurtured, being encouraged to give learning another shot, chances are they will. When dealing with impressionable minds one has to be accomodating not authoritarian.

Traditionally? It is always a bad thing. Who keeps telling there kids they won't amount to anything? We need to find these people and lock them up. Shouldn't it be parents that tell their kids to give learning another shot and to get to school? When dealing with impressionable minds one has to be accommodating and not authoritarian? Super Nanny has got it all wrong then. Don't create structure, create a lack of structure. No parents around for the kids... excellent because you don't get more accommodating then that.

That's a given. However there are very noticable distinctions between people and ignoring these distinctions is equally as racist as using them to morally justify superior/inferior race dynamics.

How can ignoring race be racist? Give me an example of a situation where ignoring a person is black would have a negative outcome.

We can tolerate physiological differences for the blind, deaf and dumb; the crippled, obese and deformed; the Goth, punk or other eccentric from the norm- there's so many differences we think nothing of or at least have been conditioned not to think bad of. Why can't the same be applied here? Celebrate diversity, don't use it as a platform for victimizing the unsuspecting, naive and pure-of-heart, I say.

We tolerate them? That makes it sound like we have issues with them and find them annoying. How are you celebrating diversity by making a school all black? That doesn't sound very diverse. I think a non-religious multicultural public school sounds more diverse than a black school. How are you celebrating the diversity of black histories by pretending that all the African cultures are all the same?

Maybe I'm a groupie. Maybe his words failed to inspire others here but forced me to rethink how I was viewing the world.

I think you've forced me to rethink my view of minority activism, and not in a good way, if you are any indication of what passes for the prevailing discourse or belief system in that area. Somehow I doubt it, but lordy I do wonder at times...

Oh my :confused:

Does anybody else feel like they've been wasting their time??

You know, if you truly comprehended what I was getting at,

I "truly comprehended" that you are dentrobate, that you're a hypocrite and a troll.
If you weren't so racist, we could have had a good discussion going on, but, you're a hater, and you don't hide it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back