News   May 07, 2024
 619     3 
News   May 07, 2024
 435     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 367     0 

Quran burning: How media and world leaders are the ones pouring gas on the flames?

No, it's the biggest joke in Canada, next to Sun News.

You seem to think CNN is credible...wow!

You're blind love for all things american is noted...sorry to have upset you.

Why don't you ever post anything interesting...or intelligent?

I guess I'm just an unsophisticated, uncultured swine. Thrice the brinded cat has mew'd. I apologize that my lexicon isn't large enough to fill 5 Rob Ford bellies.

Why are you so miserable Doug? Do you not have a parents to seek emotional comfort in? It's evident you have psychological problems by your need to talk down to me. Get the chip off your shoulder and smile once in a while. Do you hate conservatives because they have more money and larger homes than you?

Last edited:
Why are you so miserable Doug? Do you not have a parents to seek emotional comfort in? It's evident you have psychological problems by your need to talk down to me. Get the chip off your shoulder and smile once in a while. Do you hate conservatives because they have more money and larger homes than you?

If I were your wife and you talked to me like that, I'd rip your penis out and shove it down your throat.

If I were your wife and you talked to me like that, I'd rip your penis out and shove it down your throat.

I don't have a wife, just 7 concubines. And who are you (Adam Beaudoin?) to talk? You belittle everyone that doesn't share your views or spell to your satisfaction. You're dirtier than a coal miner's underwear in January.

Last edited:
No, it's the biggest joke in Canada, next to Sun News.

You seem to think CNN is credible...wow!

Did I say I watch CNN? You're the one who seems to have your knickers in a knot over the fact that I don't share your opinion that all American media is terrible (including CNN). I'm sorry but that just comes across as crass anti-Americanism. How is CNN any better or worse than mainstream media in other countries? To me they are just as bad as news outlets elsewhere. And that's because they are a national news outlet. This is why a missing girl in the mid-west might take on more prominence than war or a natural disaster elsewhere. But really, national news media elsewhere behave the same way too. And why not pick on MSNBC or other American news media too? Or what about the huge differences here in Canada between CBC and Radio Canada (if you listen on the radio)?

You're blind love for all things american is noted...sorry to have upset you.

You make me laugh. You can't come up with a solid intelligent retort after being caught out for blindly labelling all Americans as being jingoistic for being upset at seeing their flags burned. So what do you do? Basically, accuse me of being an American apologist, ignorant of media bias and a lover of CNN. Wow. Actually, I'm sorry. Sorry to disappoint you. I don't share your dislike for the USA and its media outlets. Frankly, I don't care what happens out there. But what I do have a dislike for, is the pervasive and reflexive need some Canadians have to bash the USA and define the Canadian identity, as simply not being American (and your tone reeks of that mentality...why else would we even be debating American media in this thread?). I take exception to this line of thinking. I have higher ambitions for my country than it simply not being something else.

Pray tell what media organization you work for. I'd like to avoid it, now that I know the depth of intellect at your workplace.

Last edited:

Back