128     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 524     0 

Quad lofts, 38 Niagara, 550 Front?

skooter

Member Bio
Reaction score
How would you rate Quad lofts?

We like Quad Lofts off of King on Brant. I am afraid about the noise factor from Brant house. Can anyone actually hear it, even if your loft is facing the courtyard?

I know people in Quad 1 and can find out. Is your loft on the south side or in the middle facing the courtyard?

re: quad lofts

No at this pt we are just looking. We prefer the lofts facing the courtyard, but thats not really up to us. We are waiting for the perfect unit to go up for sale. But any inside info, as to where the most ideal units are would be extremely helpful.

Tx!

Just to renew this. I am looking to rent a unit in the Quad lofts. Any noise factor for those facing Brant Street?

Facing Brant Street, Quad 1 folks report cab and pedestrian noise on Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. It depends if you a light sleeper or not. The courtyard is quieter.

Thanks SpadinaBus..I decided against it..was too close to the street with Brant house right next door and Footworks behind it..thought there might be too many people yelling at night.

Noise is an issue with any development along King West b/t Spadina and Bathurst now unless you're more than a block north or south. It's become a defacto extension of the Entertainment District which is too bad. I was hoping it'd have more class.

Back