News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.4K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 617     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Priority of the Sheppard East corridor versus other transit projects

How high should be the priority of upgrading the Sheppard East transit?

• Should be upgraded ASAP (either alone or bundled with a a few more projects)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Relief line (downtown to BD) should come first

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Relief line Long (downtown to Sheppard) should come first

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Yonge North subway should come first

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Eglinton East (Kennedy to UTSC) light rail should come first

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Finch Crosstown LRT should come first

• Rail upgrades not needed for the next 10 or more years, but let's enhance the bus

• No upgrades are needed for the next 10 or more years

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we really need a second new thread for this?

Ideally I would place both polls into the old thread, but didn't find how to do that.

Moderators, if moving the polls into the old Sheppard East thread is possible at all, then your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Id like to this project be ready to fun as soon as it is designed. And expect the others as well. I don't care what is priority anymore, they are all needed and overdue to some extent.

Until the DRL is fully funded Toronto is going to have issues and non be healthy im promoting all areas

I see. Alternatively you can create threads with polls in this sub-forum called Polls, and then simply post a link to that in the main Scarborough transit threads.

Thanks. Yes, that would be a better option, will do so if/when I want to create another poll.

Note for other readers: apparently that would still create a "new thread", but the new thread will be in Polls rather than in Transportation and Infrastructure. The layout would be cleaner that way.

Back