News   Jul 16, 2024
 435     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 547     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Doug is guilty by more than association. I could never be disaffected enough to vote for him.

For real.

I'm pretty cynical and disaffected but I don't see how voting for something cynical is going to solve that problem.

Ok, so, I have a headache....can you please beat it out of my head? .....if you get my meaning.

I find it extremely convenient that Frank seeded the story yesterday followed by tomorrow's announcement. My guess is the Libs will put all the dots together except the last two, forcing the press to race to drop the stories they've been sitting on.

Interesting fact, last few weeks I spend some time in York and and Peel Region, listened to some of the conversations and came to the conclusion that even the die hard PC's are not liking Doug much and are voting NDP. Same for Orillia and surrounding area. Paul Calandra seems to have a chance in Stouffville his election signs are everywhere, even in farmers fields and corners of the back roads.

Regarding the possible (alleged) horizontal affair with this young lady - Die Hard PC followers don't care, they are more concerned whether you wear a poppy on remembrance day and the fact Horvath hasn't condemned the Mississauga Centre candidate. Rabid Sun readers quoting the old Worms!

Regarding the possible (alleged) horizontal affair with this young lady - Die Hard PC followers don't care, they are more concerned whether you wear a poppy on remembrance day and the fact Horvath hasn't condemned the Mississauga Centre candidate. Rabid Sun readers quoting the old Worms!
Libs and NDP don't care about the core PC supporters - at best they can make them stay home on election day. The real fight is over the swing voters that exist above the PCPO 28%-ish base.

His followers won't care. Boys being boys and all that. If he were involved with a man, however, that would change things.

His followers won't care. Boys being boys and all that. If he were involved with a man, however, that would change things.

My guess is not even then - the Evangelical Christian Right in the US vis-a-vis Trump is a good case study of how fluid one's sense of morality can be.

AoD

Well, ends justify the means in their books.

AoD

In fairness, ends always justify the means for everyone. LOL

Really, any process, at least in theory serves an end goal.

That phrase has always irritated me.

What people mean is that some ends are insufficient to justify some means.

Back