News   Jul 16, 2024
 379     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 512     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 635     2 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I can't decide if the mom's basement stunt is an act of inspired political genius that eludes me, or just stunning incompetence.

"Folks, make no mistake."

Mum's friggin basement, folks. You can't make this shit up. It's real.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I heard about the basement on the radio. Can't be real, I thought. I'm all about him being down in his mum's basement, but wish he'd stay there and not use it as a launching pad for his putrid entrance into public life.

This family needs to just leave. Far. Australia far.

Some nice pot lights though. But not much headroom. Does Doug not have his own basement? Or does he lives with his mom like Kathy?

Some nice pot lights though. But not much headroom. Does Doug not have his own basement? Or does he lives with his mom like Kathy?
Why in the basement though?!?! Why not upstairs? Kitchen? Garage party? By the hearth?
The friggin basement! I mean, it's poetic as all hell which obviously was inadvertent. I'm sure the Fords don't think of their politics as being low and dim.

I won't get over this for as long as this guy is in public life.

Maybe it is some sort of political ploy after all. Showing how he stands with the downtrodden who have been shod on so hard that they've sunk to the depths of society. Or how he stands with the video-game addicted and unemployed youth who populate their parents' basements all over this land. Or how he stands with families who have basements.

I mean, if I ever meet the guy I'm making a joke about basements, that's for sure.

Oh, it's just Mamma Ford Bear looking after her little Dougie-kins

I safely assume the idea of Moms basement is to show the optics he not spending money and is frugal and a family man... After all he is claiming to be going after the self serving "Elite". So the backdrop fits

Until..... you look closer and see his daughter or other young family member in the background wearing a Louis Viton scarf. I don't think she got the memo. LOL

doug_ford_jpg_size-custom-crop_1086x0.jpg

Attachments

• doug_ford_jpg_size-custom-crop_1086x0.jpg
    doug_ford_jpg_size-custom-crop_1086x0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Aw, boo. I can't play the drugs dealer card on this clown as I am firmly against drug prohibition and other reasons that would make me a hypocrite. I'm going to stick with the dumb things he says and his mum's basement and how he's a bougie bastard fronting like he's working class or understands me.

This might make him more qualified for the job right now? Surely he will have some educated "advisors" who are keen to see him in the top spot as the Province goes further down the path to deal drugs

Last edited:
Why in the basement though?!?! Why not upstairs? Kitchen? Garage party? By the hearth?
The friggin basement! I mean, it's poetic as all hell which obviously was inadvertent. I'm sure the Fords don't think of their politics as being low and dim.

I won't get over this for as long as this guy is in public life.

Maybe it is some sort of political ploy after all. Showing how he stands with the downtrodden who have been shod on so hard that they've sunk to the depths of society. Or how he stands with the video-game addicted and unemployed youth who populate their parents' basements all over this land. Or how he stands with families who have basements.

I mean, if I ever meet the guy I'm making a joke about basements, that's for sure.

Having been to the house for Ford Fest, I'd say that some of it is due to the configuration of the house; that is, the "basement" is actually the ground floor, accessible through the garage. For the Fords, it's likely a little more substantial than a dug-out loser pad; and especially in the January cold, it's ideal for staging announcements to the media. With the main "formal" living spaces upstairs, the Ford homestead observes a kind of rez-de-chaussée planning principle for the Brady Bunch era.

Kathy has her own place, it's Hat Guy Randy that lives with Mama Ford. Has anyone seen Kathy lately?

Back