News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 399     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Too bad Bob Rae has ZERO credibility.
The only good thing I can say about Bob Rae is that in the last 15 years he managed to move up from worst Premier to 3rd worst Premier in Ontario history.
Ford and Mulronney have ZERO credibility too.... At least Bob Rae was smart enough to be hired as a professor... Ford ran his fathers company in the ground and Mulroneys too dumb to realize her last name is a liability not a plus in politics.

Ford and Mulronney have ZERO credibility too.... At least Bob Rae was smart enough to be hired as a professor... Ford ran his fathers company in the ground and Mulroneys too dumb to realize her last name is a liability not a plus in politics.

What's a liability is her disgraceful and sycophantic behaviour.

Why is it only Conservatives get attacked for not governing with a real majority?

Trudeau pretends to govern for all Canadians and got the same percentage of the vote as Ford and Harper.

Conservatives are a tad honest and use the current system to get power to push their ideas knowing they wont get majority support.

Liberals bitch about the unfairness of the electoral system and dont do shit to change it once in power.

Yeah, it is pretty hilarious having some guy tell us about how a judge's ruling is undemocratic when that guy runs a minority rule government elected through an undemocratic electoral process.

Lol, nice one, Doug.

Judge Did not really help his cause by saying Crickets though.

The judge seems more he wanted to give a beatdown then really deliver an objective legal decision.

But For Emmett Macfarlane, an associate professor in political science at the University of Waterloo, the judge's wording came across as unprofessional.

"I don't object to rulings being sarcastic or spicy if they expose the flaws in particularly government thinking when a right's at stake, but this is basically bringing in Twitter snark into a judgment and it did nothing to add to the judge's logic," he told HuffPost Canada Monday.

Like I think the judge should have stop pretending he is saviour and sticked to be an objective person and I think Ford went to farn and clearly should is driven by personal revenge.

Last edited:
Why is it only Conservatives get attacked for not governing with a real majority?

Trudeau pretends to govern for all Canadians and got the same percentage of the vote as Ford and Harper.

Conservatives are a tad honest and use the current system to get power to push their ideas knowing they wont get majority support.

Liberals bitch about the unfairness of the electoral system and dont do shit to change it once in power.

You keep bringing this shit up and I keep having to tell you that I have always thought our electoral system a joke that allows minority rule governments to run roughshod over the rest of us.

Get it in your head, ffs.

Again, Trudeau is the same minority rule joke that Ford is.

Am I getting through to you? Hello? Any neurons related to comprehension and retention firing? If not, go see a neurologist.

I'm not the only person whose votes never count and who can see through the curtain of sham democracy covering the bollocks behind it.

Political science is the softest of all social sciences disciplines, inasmuch as it's a "science" only to garner more research dollars. Macfarlane is not a lawyer or a judge.

Political science is the softest of all social sciences disciplines, inasmuch as it's a "science" only to garner more research dollars. Macfarlane is not a lawyer or a judge.

Haha.....are you saying I was right in dropping out of university where I was studying political science?

If so, thanks for being the first person in my life to make me feel vindicated for doing so. hahahaa

In truth, I should clarify that I don't really agree with your assessment of it.
In fact, I found it to be a very interesting mix of philosophy, history, economics, and psychology.
Taught me to think critically and not take "used car salesmen" seriously, for example.

Still the point is judge should keep such talk out of legal opinions, it devalues them.

I doubt you like it if judges use such language making decisions you don't like...

Imagine he said the same to the city argument 'crickets', you guys would be losing your shit right now lol.

There was a referendum on electoral reform in Ontario in 2007 and one will soon be happening in BC.

Still the point is judge should keep such talk out of legal opinions, it devalues them.

I doubt you like it if judges use such language making decisions you don't like...

Imagine he said the same to the city argument 'crickets', you guys would be losing your shit right now lol.

Who's "you guys"?

I couldn't care.

I hate autocrats. Doug is an autocrat. That's what took the jam out of my doughnut.

On top of that Rae inherited a bad economy - he probably made the best of a bad situation, as much as people hated Rae Days.

Back