810     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 540     0 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

Dusk…
IMG_1147.jpeg
IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1149.jpeg

Hi there folks. I am a amateur photographer new to Toronto and enjoy urban landscapes, especially some that are a bit older, perhaps with derelict buildings, graffiti alleyways and similar locations.
I found this picture online and am trying to find out where could this place be, even approximately, it seems like a interesting neighborhood to research. If it does not fit in the topic I apologize. I will make sure to post some interesting photos once I go out with my camera.
2022-11-15.jpg

Hi there folks. I am a amateur photographer new to Toronto and enjoy urban landscapes, especially some that are a bit older, perhaps with derelict buildings, graffiti alleyways and similar locations.
I found this picture online and am trying to find out where could this place be, even approximately, it seems like a interesting neighborhood to research. If it does not fit in the topic I apologize. I will make sure to post some interesting photos once I go out with my camera.

I believe this is looking south from the SE corner of College & Spadina. The large brick building on the left is the CampusOne residence; the pointed roof just to the right of it is the Cecil Street community centre; the tall buildings in the far background are CityPlace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back