News   May 06, 2024
 499     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 684     1 

Posh Condos and Townhomes (Kantium Development) - Real Estate -

If memory serves me correctly, this is the last greenfield site on Steeles...well, until you get to like Keele. Grow, Vaughan, grow!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry- although it's not the worst location in town, the terms 'Posh' and 'Bathurst/Steeles' are not exactly compatible.

Perhaps 'Borsht' would be a better name and probably less patronizing, ultimately.

i didn't go thru all the plans but the layouts are not that good for the 1 bedroom units that i reviewed.

as ACE noted, the LR/DR space is really shorter than the stated amount by 3ft because of bedroom/washroom placement/foot traffic.

also, i didn't appreciate the identification of the floorplans with the total SF which included the outdoor space. this gives the first impression that the unit is larger than it is, but i am glad that it was broken down into indoor and outdoor.

The 2-bedroom layout isn't bad but the 1-bedroom Amber is awful. A long narrow hallway that eats into your sq. footage while providing no useful space, along with a washroom that opens into the foyer, meaning you have to walk through the whole place to get there from the bedroom. I guess that's the restraint you're dealing with when you have all the windows along a single narrow wall.

MODs ... should this thread be in the Projects + Construction thread instead? :)

I found out the following:
  • Developer = Kantium Development
  • Designer = Rafael + Bigauskas Architects Inc.
  • Height = 13 storeys

Suggestion:
Posh Condos (NE Steeles + Bathurst, Kantium Dev, 13s, Rafael & Bigauskas)

Back