366     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 649     1 

Politics: Tim Hudak's Plan for Ontario if he becomes Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either willfully ignorant or blind to the reality of this election.
Because I'm not interested in the ancient past of the previous leader, and I'm willing to only consider the current leaders? Surely anyone who is willing to turn a blind eye, to Hudak's bizarre lies about 1,000,000 jobs is willfully ignorant.

I have never heard anything anti gay by any of the leaders, much less Hudak.
Do you now remember the scandal during the LAST election when Hudak refused to criticize Tory campaign literature that was blatantly anti-gay? If you are willing to accept that it's okay to discriminate against gays, have the balls to come out with it, rather than simply trying to pretend that the last election campaign, less than 3 years ago, didn't happen.

If the past is the past then why are people till talking about it?
Because some people are narrow-minded idiots, more interested in advancing there limited agenda, than they are in improving society.

Well, my Mum and I cast our ballots for Tim Hudak's Progressive Conservatives this week.

I just KNOW they'll both make a difference!

Yeah!

Well, my Mum and I cast our ballots for Tim Hudak's Progressive Conservatives this week.
And your not concerned you just voted for an anti-gay bigot? Doesn't that make you an anti-gay bigot? How can one be so utterly immoral and anti-family?

Indeed. The only difference is in the amount of money lost - Harris screwed the province over for 99 years of lost revenue plus costs harder to quantify for a short term gain which, in the long run, was quite paltry.

So again, there should be no real moral high ground for the PCs to talk about saving money here.

For comparison purposes, one should read the lease situation with the New York Subway around 1900. See link.

Because I'm not interested in the ancient past of the previous leader, and I'm willing to only consider the current leaders? Surely anyone who is willing to turn a blind eye, to Hudak's bizarre lies about 1,000,000 jobs is willfully ignorant.
Yes. Stop trying to put on a front nfitz.

Do you now remember the scandal during the LAST election when Hudak refused to criticize Tory campaign literature that was blatantly anti-gay? If you are willing to accept that it's okay to discriminate against gays, have the balls to come out with it, rather than simply trying to pretend that the last election campaign, less than 3 years ago, didn't happen.
Oh so that wasn't about Hudak himself? That was some other moron in the party and he didn't criticize them? In 2011 none the less? We're talking about right now. At least the jobs thing is recent.

Because some people are narrow-minded idiots, more interested in advancing there limited agenda, than they are in improving society.

And your not concerned you just voted for an anti-gay bigot? Doesn't that make you an anti-gay bigot? How can one be so utterly immoral and anti-family?

I wasn't aware wanting your taxes lower made you an idiot.

Seriously, anyone who ever goes through the mental process of, "I realize this candidate is a bigoted, discriminatory individual who wishes to strip rights from individuals in this country, but I don't care because he'll save me a few bucks" is an absolutely disgusting individual. I can't put into word what contempt I would have for someone like that. Anyone who is willing to put a price tag on rights and freedoms of others deserves to have all of theirs immediately stripped away.

However, I don't believe for a second that there are many people who will be voting for the PC's that have went through said mental process. And during this campaign, I don't recall Hudak saying or promising to do anything bigoted or discriminatory.

Last edited:
Oh, you betcha! I'm the BIGGEST bigot of 'em all!

Piss off back to Twitter, nfitz.
Surely if you admit to being a bigot, there's a problem here. Back to Twitter? I was on here, before I'd even heard of Twitter ...

Last edited:
Yes. Stop trying to put on a front nfitz.
I have no idea to what you refer.

Oh so that wasn't about Hudak himself? That was some other moron in the party and he didn't criticize them? In 2011 none the less? We're talking about right now.
It was about Hudak. See the attached article in the notorious left wing National Post:
Hudak accused of being anti-gay over PC flyer
You act like it was decades ago. It only about 30 months ago. If Hudak is an unacceptable gay-hating bigot then, how is he any different now?

It is after the economic damaged created by the Tories the last time they came to power, and lowered taxes to far. I'm sure you remember how much higher taxes were before Harris. Sure, they could have come down some ... the same way there were large tax increases by the Liberal government in Ottawa at the same time - but they went too far. And doing the same thing again is beyond idiocy.

It was about Hudak. See the attached article in the notorious left wing National Post:
You act like it was decades ago. It only about 30 months ago. If Hudak is an unacceptable gay-hating bigot then, how is he any different now?

Well that's a little disappointing. Particularly, "...a section of the guide that states anti-homophobia education is not sex education." is at best borderline homophobic.

But hasn't Hudak since rescinded similar discriminatory views? I recall him being supportive of the rainbow flag at City Hall a few months ago.

Seriously, anyone who ever goes through the mental process of, "I realize this candidate is a bigoted, discriminatory individual who wishes to strip rights from individuals in this country, but I don't care because he'll save me a few bucks" is an absolutely disgusting individual. I can't put into word what contempt I would have for someone like that. Anyone who is willing to put a price tag on rights and freedoms of others deserves to have all of theirs immediately stripped away.

However, I don't believe for a second that there are many people who will be voting for the PC's that have went through said mental process. And during this campaign, I don't recall Hudak saying or promising to do anything bigoted or discriminatory.
And I have no problem with that.
I have no idea to what you refer.

This flyer came from people within the PC party, not necessarily Timmy. You're just slamming him because he's the leader.

It is after the economic damaged created by the Tories the last time they came to power, and lowered taxes to far. I'm sure you remember how much higher taxes were before Harris. Sure, they could have come down some ... the same way there were large tax increases by the Liberal government in Ottawa at the same time - but they went too far. And doing the same thing again is beyond idiocy.
This gay stuff you're bringing up is a major distraction from the issues at hand. The point is to convince people (the public, not ut posters) to vote liberal despite the scandals. Right now you are doing a terrible job.

But hasn't Hudak since rescinded similar discriminatory views? I recall him being supportive of the rainbow flag at City Hall a few months ago.
I don't recall him making any comments. I also recall Rob Ford attending a similar flag raising a few months ago.

At the same time, Hudak has completely failed to address the Rob Ford situation, despite the many inexcusable comments that Ford has made.

Well that's a little disappointing. Particularly, "...a section of the guide that states anti-homophobia education is not sex education." is at best borderline homophobic.

That quote in the national post story is attributed to the Liberal party....they were pointing out that teaching kids to not be homophobic is not sex education.

The whole issue of the day was whether school boards should be able to implement new strategies without consulting parents and, in the case of the TDSB, actually include in their program instructions to not consult with parents.

The whole issue of the day was whether school boards should be able to implement new strategies without consulting parents and, in the case of the TDSB, actually include in their program instructions to not consult with parents.
It was more than that. The undercurrent in the Tory literature is that teachers shouldn't be discussing same-sex situations with 6-year olds.

Can you imagine anyone so utterly evil and prejudiced to think that teachers need to get parental permission to discuss same-sex situations with 6-year olds?!? How else do they explain how a 6-year old has 2 mothers that live together both coming to help in class.

As for Hudak, his lack of addressing the accusations of homophobia by the right-wing media, clearly demonstrated his long-suspected perverted anti-family beliefs that he has scandalously sought to keep secret.

Last edited:
Fair enough, members of the public do feel this is a big deal. The Liberals really need a majority.

I found a very interesting poll that says the total opposite of what you claim. From Forum research June 5.

In a PC minority, who should NDP support
Support the Liberals: 49% (58% of NDP supporters agree with this)
Support the PC's : 33% ( 14% o NDP supporters agree with this)
Support Neither : 10% (10% of NDP supporters agree with this)
Don't know : 8% (18% of NDP supporters agree with this)

In a Liberal minority, who should NDP support
Support the Liberals: 51% (62% of NDP supporters agree with this)
Support the PC's : 32% ( 17% o NDP supporters agree with this)
Support Neither : 11% ( 9% of NDP supporters agree with this
Don't know: 6% (12% of NDP supporter agree with this)

I find this to be one of the most interesting poll this entire election season. It tells so much. First it shows as negative we want to portray the Liberal brand. People are still more freaked out and more negative of the Conservatives. If we had ranked ballots there is enough NDP support that would push the Liberal to the 50% mark. While Conservatives are an island on themselves as there mid-30s support is pretty much that with not much support/cross-over from the NDP and Greens. By this poll it shows more general anti-Hudak feelings than anti Wynne. It also shows how screwed up Horwath is by calling this election when 60% of her party is comfortable with the status quo and prompting up the Liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back