News   Aug 13, 2024
 339     0 
News   Aug 13, 2024
 503     0 
News   Aug 12, 2024
 1.1K     2 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

No one/thing persuaded you to try it? You just decided one day to try it without any knowledge of it? I find that hard to believe.

Airplanes; really? False equivalency, much?

Honestly, why would you bring up suppositories? Using one if you're constipated is fine because it is being used in a beneficial manner to one's system. People aren't using anal sex to help each other poop.

I've largely avoided this ongoing discussion because of how ridiculous it is is to think that people like you exist, but can't hold back anymore.

Who the hell are you to say what is normal/not normal? Who gives a shit what someone decides to do with their body. It's their own body, not yours. Your opinion means absolutely nothing. Being gay isn't a choice. Being gay isn't something you learn. Yes people take things up the bum, and yes people enjoy it. Who the hell are you to tell people they are wrong, and who the hell are you to be telling them how they came to their own conclusions?

Are you also going to criticize people for getting tattoos? How about piercings? Take your homophobic mindset elsewhere. I'm tired of reading your garbage on here.

This is not the Titanic, so the analogy doesn't apply.

Sophie's Choice then? Regardless, I'm happy to hear we are bringing families and gay people. Not out of fear of single muslim men per se but from the point of view that women, children, gay men and families in general are among the more vulnerable members of society.

I never said consenting adults can't fist each other. Of course they're welcome to do so. It is still a misuse of the anus by any objective standard, however. But, people can defy that if they wish.

I'm well aware of sodomy and its history. That fact that it has been practised since the genesis of our existence doesn't make it ok. Why are people blatantly using their bodies in ways in which they weren't designed? No one has answered this. Anyone who fists another person's ass; unless you're using enemas prior to, don't your hands reeks of shit afterwards? And I experienced the same sex ed as you or any other member on this forum.

Who says the anus wasn't designed for sex?? The vagina and penis are multifunctional too by the way. Evolution works in not so mysterious ways!

My words ought to be meaningless to him. Why allow oneself to be hurt by something they "know" isn't true?

So....free range to say anything to anyone? I mean if someone were to say to me "Canadians of Scottish decent are ingnorant swine who should be barred from all public places because of their inherent savagery" ....I should just let that go because, well, since I know it is not true and those words should not hurt me?

So, a sticks and stones approach to all forms of speech? Is that what you suggest.

(man, I hate that I got dragged into this)

So....free range to say anything to anyone? I mean if someone were to say to me "Canadians of Scottish decent are ingnorant swine who should be barred from all public places because of their inherent savagery" ....I should just let that go because, well, since I know it is not true and those words should not hurt me?

So, a sticks and stones approach to all forms of speech? Is that what you suggest.

(man, I hate that I got dragged into this)
Yes (minus threats). It's called freedom of expression. Good thing you brought up sticks and stones. We learned that in kindergarten. What happened to following that message? I'm not saying that others can't respond to words which they find offensive, but why find them offensive in the first place if they aren't true (in one's view, or objectively)?

Armour will be stopping now. At least for 666 hours that is, for being somewhat of a beast, although the mods will discuss whether we should cut him a little slack.

If the Paris attack had happened before the election, would this thread still exist, or would Harper have won at least a minority? Without the attack context, Harper and the CPC looked really bad and Chris Alexander was branded a "killer."

And nfitz will once again get away with calling people bigots, racist or homophobe. Armour was quite civil compared to this guy.
This thread is a trainwreck, but there's a distinct difference between calling someone a bigot and saying bigoted and offensive things.

This thread is a trainwreck, but there's a distinct difference between calling someone a bigot and saying bigoted and offensive things.

Not really, when you parse them Nfitz's comments are just as bigoted and offensive. Time and again he is the one who inevitably starts the name-calling.... to wit:

Borrowing from Wiki may I propose a corollary to Godwin's Law?:

Nfitz Law: an UT adage asserting that "As a thread grows longer, the probability of accusations of racism approaches—that is, if a thread (regardless of political topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later Nfitz will label someone he disagrees with a racist.

Back