News   Jul 29, 2024
 428     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 482     0 

Photo Of The Day

Queen & Church. Photo By androiduk.
September 10, 2009

QueenChurch(androiduk).jpg

Can anyone tell me how long Pizza Pizza has been at this corner ?

Last time I was down that way I think this use to be a Ho Lee Chow Chinese Food Franchise. I gotta get out more ... !

Can anyone tell me how long Pizza Pizza has been at this corner ?

Last time I was down that way I think this use to be a Ho Lee Chow Chinese Food Franchise. I gotta get out more ... !

You should get out more. That's not a Pizza Pizza but rather Gino's Pizza. :)

thanks guys for using one of my pics for photo of the day!

No problem. Like to mix it up. Could use some Bow updates once you get back to Calgary.

Bloor Street Revitalization Coming Along. Photo By dt_toronto_geek.
October 27, 2009

Bloor(dt_toronto_geek).jpg

The south side of Bloor (east of Yonge) is looking so much better! Too bad the north side still looks like crap. RBC should get rid of their blue sign and replace it with something fancier and HBC should do something with that big bland wall

Last edited:
Photo of the day mentions...

E7: I will mention these latest pics:

10/26: St.Lawrence Market with the Gooderham Flatiron Building looks
quite interesting these days...

10/27: Bloor Street showing signs of improvement-on the S side only?

10/28: Mustapha's pic of the Lula Lounge-back to the psychedelic late 60s perhaps? It looks like it could be a place where the Hippies meet!

LI MIKE

good looking photo Ed... nicely composed, with the splashes of colourful costumes popping out against the red brick of the distillery!

My daughter's day care is in the Distillery. They arranged with the various merchants to do a halloween run for the kids. Really funny seeing all these little kids dressed up wandering around getting candy. Even TD handed out candy.

Back