News   Jun 28, 2024
 3K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 612     1 

Park Lake Residences Condos (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

Common Guys,
We should get serious and create are own forum.
We need to paint that tunnel on Ellis drive. We need help to choose the colour and paint it. In the future will make our PL look like a gem. Not that is not, but will give it a nice make up
What do you think Josef,
Does that tunnel bothers you, the way it is????

Hello all,

Just dropped by quick to say hello and separate myself from the 'one post wonders' loool
Tunnel is ugly no doubt.
A GOOD Lawyer is very important especially if it is your first time. But as mentioned above not obligatory.

Hello all,

Just dropped by quick to say hello and separate myself from the 'one post wonders' loool
Tunnel is ugly no doubt.
A GOOD Lawyer is very important especially if it is your first time. But as mentioned above not obligatory.

Hi Moe,
Good to hear you are in.
That tunnel got to get fixed. But first we got to get possession:)
As per the lawyer, if my lawyer checked the documents before during the cooling period, what will he do me now?
Collect some more? May be. I have to get that 6/49 first:)
Take care

I jog past that tunnel a lot. Wow, what a dump. Same with the one at Windermere.

If someone wants to start up a forum, I'm all over it too.

I jog past that tunnel a lot. Wow, what a dump. Same with the one at Windermere.

If someone wants to start up a forum, I'm all over it too.

Hej FlowerBridge,
Good to hear from you. We will have to do that forum, but first we have to use the Party Room for a Cheese and Wine party.
What you guys think ( Moe-Joseph-...)
We get together and we get it from there.
Soon to be neighbours right?

Common Guys,
We should get serious and create are own forum.
We need to paint that tunnel on Ellis drive. We need help to choose the colour and paint it. In the future will make our PL look like a gem. Not that is not, but will give it a nice make up
What do you think Josef,
Does that tunnel bothers you, the way it is????

I respect everyone's opinion. Some may view Graffiti as an art, others an eye sore. But I would hope that we can all agree that that tunnel is just plain disgusting! It is so ugly nobody wants to even waste their spray can on it!!! That has to tell us something! LOOOL

I respect everyone's opinion. Some may view Graffiti as an art, others an eye sore. But I would hope that we can all agree that that tunnel is just plain disgusting! It is so ugly nobody wants to even waste their spray can on it!!! That has to tell us something! LOOOL

Aahahah, Good one Moe,
Yeah that is most probably the reason why there is no graffiti there, ahahahah
As per the party room, that is a sad news. Anyway we will figure out something. Josepf thanks for your invitation.
I think we should start paint that tunnel and have a beer meanwhile.....
Our new party room

Anyone here go to a gym regularly?
When PL opens up, where's everyone planning on working out...for better or for worse, Park Lake doesn't have much of a facility to any exercising in. And I'm NOT just talking about hitting the boardwalk in the summertime!

Hi guys:

1. I got a lawyer as I'm new to all this. I don't know if he's doing anything but I paid a retainer of about $450, and then will have another $400 or so in costs. Don't have the breakdown here, but can get that for you if you want Nick.
2. That bridge is the worst! There are also some very straggly "bushes" that never seem to be cut and just protrude into the walkway. And in winter, the constant drip from above creates some horrendous icy patches. I wondered what could/would be done about that, and I'm all for taking it on along with you others. I'll make the pizza and be totally supportive during the painting.
:)
3. The ratings on Pemberton don't look good, but I'm not surprised. I've seen more reputable builders have remains of snacks/lunch, cigarettes laid under carpet. In addition, from the response I get or rather, don't get from Pemberton when I try to call, I'm not surprised that they would either do disappearing acts or take forever to fix issues reported on the inspection. I'm just hoping we'll all be lucky and not have anything major to report. That's the simplest route I think.

Decor et al.

Hi once more everyone:
I have a quick question that I wonder if anyone can answer. Will we be allowed to paint once we get our keys? I also noted that someone complained in the comments on Pemberton that the paintwork was not very good, but I was hoping to do my own coats of paint and get some real colour going on. Does anyone know?

Thanx
JB

Hi once more everyone:
I have a quick question that I wonder if anyone can answer. Will we be allowed to paint once we get our keys? I also noted that someone complained in the comments on Pemberton that the paintwork was not very good, but I was hoping to do my own coats of paint and get some real colour going on. Does anyone know?

Thanx
JB

Thanks for the info JB.
I was wondering if you are going to pay this laywer again on the clossing. Or whatever you pay now will be good for closing too.
My confusion is that since you signed the contract with Pemberton, I think that was the only moment we should have used a lawyer, other then that you have signed the contract with Pemberton already.( what good a lawyer do: just translate in plain language that you have to pay in advance 2 months of maintenance, just joking:)
Anyway....
As per the painting of the Suites, off course my friend. We are painting our Suites the way we want. Can't wait to paint the suite myself the colour I want. See,once we paint our suites we will have some paint leftover, we will go to paint that tunnel and drink those beer that Moe will buy:) and eat the pizza you will do.
As per me we can do a BBQ on the podium. I guess that one will be working...at least.
Anyway good to see a higher participation. Josepf I think you should be happy since our neighbours are getting together.
Later

Hi Nick:

The payment to the lawyer is for closing and related work with title searches, etc. I can't remember all the details, but what I've paid is simply a retainer. There will be a few additional costs afterwards, if I remember correctly his fee was $799 + expenses of the title insurance, and 2 other things. Will have to check my notes when I get home...

Okay, I'm really wanting to paint my unit, so maybe you guys can throw some elbow grease my way. That will deserve some pastry as well... Then we can all walk to the gym at Islington...

Cheerio,

JB

Hi Nick:

The payment to the lawyer is for closing and related work with title searches, etc. I can't remember all the details, but what I've paid is simply a retainer. There will be a few additional costs afterwards, if I remember correctly his fee was $799 + expenses of the title insurance, and 2 other things. Will have to check my notes when I get home...

Okay, I'm really wanting to paint my unit, so maybe you guys can throw some elbow grease my way. That will deserve some pastry as well... Then we can all walk to the gym at Islington...

Cheerio,

JB

Sounds good to me. All for it.
Pastry, eh... We will definitely need the GYM

Sounds good to me. All for it.
Pastry, eh... We will definitely need the GYM

Hi Moe,
As you will see, tomorrow the posted rate on a 3-4-5 year closed fixed will go up.
People will still be looking for variable rates since are more attractive. Once the variables go up people would want to lock in a 5 year closed rate. At that time it will be too late to get a competitive rate.
Hope everyone had locked a rate with someone to shield their finances.
Later

Back