News   Jul 11, 2024
 767     5 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 730     1 

online affairs: real or imaginary?

jade_lee

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like even governors are indulging in online affairs via emails.
Do we really know the people around us?
I bet most of us are aware of people who spend hours online. Are they really playing poker?
The extraordinary thing about this recent online affair involving a governor is that it went on for years and years before they even met each other.
I wonder how successful this method of meeting people and getting to know then is?
ANy stories out there?

I can tell you one, Kinda depressing and yet at the same time a testament of our times. 6 years ago, my mother was a web admin taking care of a lot of sites. many of them adult sites. She also was heavy into online gaming. Some of you may know a game by the name of Star wars galaxy quest. (similar to World of Warcraft only set in star wars theme) She ended up meeting another Woman online that she left my dad for after an online fling that she had for over 3 years with her. She moved to Vegas to be with her. So yes an online affair is still an affair. Doesn't matter if it ever gets physical.

I didn't get explicit. I kept it clean, even the language. She asked and I was honest. What more can anyone ask for. Im going to say most people are adults here and can handle honestly, don't you think?

Im going to say most people are adults here and can handle honestly, don't you think?
There is honesty, and then there is honesty. If you're okay revealing stuff like that, I'm fine with it, but I was making an assumption that some may not be.

Who are these adults that you speak of? :D

Then again, note his sig link. (Not that there's anything wrong with that--in fact, it quite befits a response to the Toronto vs Montreal thread.)

There's only one honesty in my books. Theres the truth and then there's a lie. I'm not going to say she left with a man if she went with a woman. And if i wasn't ok saying it I wouldn't have. And i was saying ti to make a point.
And GenerationW, That makes me kind of scared to ask your age or if your saying that sarcastically. lol in which that case i would ask if you were going by age or maturity level.

And how so Adma? In what way does it benifit? Not saying its a bad thing, but just curious your point of view on it.

Just the idea of Montreal being a capital for the swingers' movement, etc...

Ah i see, lol. Well I wouldn't know about that. Never been there myself.
Where do you stand on that Adma, Just out of random curiousity since were on the subject. Unless that's to personal.

Back