1.1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.9K     3 

One12 St.Clair condo conversion (Vranich/Grossman, 10s, P+S/IBI Group) COMPLETE

M

mark simpson

sorry no pic but it's pretty close to completion and looking great - can't go wrong with glass and structural steel

One12 St.Clair

Now I'm not sure if there is a previous thread for this building, If so, I couldn't find it when I searched.

This building is now newly completed and one of my favourite new buildings in the city, especially the flower-boxes.

1698174908_559c9e884a.jpg

1697359309_04156ccb74_b.jpg

1698245248_4329f80fa6_b.jpg

1698250738_c0ac63aef2_b.jpg

1698256516_098a75ee84.jpg

Thanks for the post.... had no idea this project existed much less was complete. Are those painted steel "I-beams" creating the external facade geometry?

Sort of a '60's throwback, but it's great.

As for the flowerboxes... I;m a gardener (no not a gardiner) so mucho applause of course.

That's surprisingly cool. One of the most unusual condos in the city. Are those actually painted I-beams or just weirdly-shaped precast? Do they do your flowerbox for you to get that uniform look?

They are painted I-beams, and.... most flower-boxes are uniform... except for 2.... so I figure you can change them if you wish, but they come pre-planted.

love the fresh look of this place! Just hope the flower boxes are irrigated to prevent any flowers dying of drought... Have to put this place on my list of locations to check out in person.

Yeah, they did a great job with this conversion. The scooped stainless steel planters and their greenery are great counterpoint to the Miesian I-beams.

I believe there are a couple of $2 Million suites left if anyone is so inclined...

Edit: By the way... thank you very much for starting this thread Dane - the photos are very much appreciated!

I had no idea this existed. One of the coolest looking new residential buildings in the city, for sure.

Back