One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

That's perfect...thanks a lot for the breakdown shorty this is very helpful.

You're very welcome and its refreshing that we are all going through this together and this message board is a wealth of knowledge! Especially for us as new first time buyers, its stressful but it helps being and staying informed! We should all do drinks when we all move in! (whenever that is LOL) :)

Hmmm damn good question! There is a 2 Valhalla, which is that old building accross the street. I just wonder what the address for the other two buildings will be as they will not be fronting on Valhalla.

After doing a little bit of my research, they are called Valhalla Inn Road... so the first phase will be 1 Valhalla Inn Road, second phase 3 Valhalla Inn Road and final phase, 5 Valhalla Inn Road. They are all called Valhalla, because the major entrance is on Valhalla Inn Road, and you cannot access to those buildings via Gibbs Road.

After doing a little bit of my research, they are called Valhalla Inn Road... so the first phase will be 1 Valhalla Inn Road, second phase 3 Valhalla Inn Road and final phase, 5 Valhalla Inn Road. They are all called Valhalla, because the major entrance is on Valhalla Inn Road, and you cannot access to those buildings via Gibbs Road.

Can the other two phases be called 3 and 5 Valhalla if they arent actually fronting on Valhalla? Not sure just curious. Did you find out the info online? Someone on the board suspected that they would have different addresses because the complex would have a new street most likely? Maybe Vallhalla court? who knows. Shall be interesting to see.

Can the other two phases be called 3 and 5 Valhalla if they arent actually fronting on Valhalla? Not sure just curious. Did you find out the info online? Someone on the board suspected that they would have different addresses because the complex would have a new street most likely? Maybe Vallhalla court? who knows. Shall be interesting to see.

no i havent found anything online - i just assumed from seeing the site. i think it is possibility other two phases called 3 and 5 valhalla, because we have only one entrance to those buildings from the valhalla road. there are no entrances to these phases from gibbs road... so that is what i thought, they would be called 3 and 5 valhalla... not sure, also it would not make sense if there is a new street implented, since this is an entrance to complexes... just a thought.

does anyone know when phase 3 will appear online, since it still says "coming soon" even tho they are long ago released! wow, im stunned to see our opposite side, tridel is moving slowly than edilcan... edilcan seems to have more workers than tridel, no wonder... probably edilcan tries to keep its image sharp for this area, the fact there are many competitors coming along, including the menkes that owns holiday drive site. edilcan is doing this for a reason, to keep sales strong for upcoming phases on gibbs road. expect a change of scenery in next 10 years that would look like already at yonge-bayview/hwy 401. i wonder if there will be a subway extension from kipling station to east and west mall, on dundas street??

does anyone know when phase 3 will appear online, since it still says "coming soon" even tho they are long ago released! wow, im stunned to see our opposite side, tridel is moving slowly than edilcan... edilcan seems to have more workers than tridel, no wonder... probably edilcan tries to keep its image sharp for this area, the fact there are many competitors coming along, including the menkes that owns holiday drive site. edilcan is doing this for a reason, to keep sales strong for upcoming phases on gibbs road. expect a change of scenery in next 10 years that would look like already at yonge-bayview/hwy 401. i wonder if there will be a subway extension from kipling station to east and west mall, on dundas street??

that would be great if the subway was extended but I doubt it. Look how long it took to plan the spadina extention and even longer to do it. And yes we made the right choice with Edilcan. Tridel thinks their towers will be ready next spring...at this rate, I think NOT! More like 2014! Their towers will be pretty, but I perfer the all glass tower we have that offers floor to ceiling windows! So much better in my opinion.

I take it you all have received your firm occupancy dates? Mine is November 12th on the 19th floor! :) what are your dates?

Hi Shorty,
I haven't picked up my letter yet but my friend is on the 14th floor and her date is November 7th. It still seems unrealistic to me. I think that there will be another delay.

I take it you all have received your firm occupancy dates? Mine is November 12th on the 19th floor! :) what are your dates?

Last edited:
Hi Shorty,
I haven't picked up my letter yet but my friend is on the 14th floor and her date is November 7th. It still seems unrealistic to me. I think that there will be another delay.

this one says firm so I wonder how long they are allowed to delay it by? Did you get your letter yet?

Okay, so for me the new dates are October 17th (6th floor) and November 13th (19th floor). So soon!!!! :)

this one says firm so I wonder how long they are allowed to delay it by? Did you get your letter yet?

Last edited:

Back