One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

They look amazing, and definitely "gra" package is a great choice for everyone!! Like everyone says, the quartz top in kitchen is white whereas ours is brown in Phase 1, both of them look great overall!!

Someone said the met was registered within 2 months. And when I spoke with GP the other day and he said that the exact move-in dates will follow this next letter and will proceed by floor on a "weekly" basis most likely, so obviously the lower floors would have the longest period before registration. I am just waiting for our next move in date so i can figure out when to apply for my new pre-approval. My broker can hold rates up to 120 days, I want to lock in at a good rate before the rates increase.

I am gonna guess our occupancy date will now be mid-November 2012/early-December 2012.

I am gonna guess our occupancy date will now be mid-November 2012/early-December 2012.

Lets Hope so! *fingers crossed! but if the one floor a week guess is accurate, that would mean I wont be moved till Feb 2013 (on the 19th floor) lets hope not! Either, extra time means more time to save. :)

New occupancy date is October 17, 2012. Letters were mailed out Friday...let me know what it says..I wont be home until later on.

Thanks!

Oh wow! That's soon!!! Thought it would be later than that! I just called the office and all dates for phase one are set for October 17th. So after this notice I am expecting that there would be another letter with the final dates. I don't think they would make everyone move in on the same date. I am getting excited! Thanks for this update shorty!

New occupancy date is October 17, 2012. Letters were mailed out Friday...let me know what it says..I wont be home until later on.

Thanks!

Oh wow! That's soon!!! Thought it would be later than that! I just called the office and all dates for phase one are set for October 17th. So after this notice I am expecting that there would be another letter with the final dates. I don't think they would make everyone move in on the same date. I am getting excited! Thanks for this update shorty!

Yea next month by the 17th, we should have the final dates which indicate the dates for our respective floors. So in 3 weeks we should have the final dates!! I cant wait...but am a lil worried I wont be in till 2013, if the 1 week for floor estimate is correct (being on the 19th floor)

At the speed this builder is going we might all be occupying our units this year. On a positive note, being on a higher floor usually works out as the closing and occupancy dates are around the same time. I don’t like having to pay those monthly pre-registration fees to the builder.

Yea next month by the 17th, we should have the final dates which indicate the dates for our respective floors. So in 3 weeks we should have the final dates!! I cant wait...but am a lil worried I wont be in till 2013, if the 1 week for floor estimate is correct (being on the 19th floor)

At the speed this builder is going we might all be occupying our units this year. On a positive note, being on a higher floor usually works out as the closing and occupancy dates are around the same time. I don’t like having to pay those monthly pre-registration fees to the builder.

Yea occupancy fees suck!! You are on the 20th floor right?

same, got the letter with a new occupancy date of october 17th, 2012... that doesn't seem realistic to me, since everyone is getting the same date, it is quite impossible for everyone to move in at the same time! i bet there's going to be another delay. i hear townhouses are scheduled for move-ins in september. my unit is facing the east side - so view of cn tower! :) which sides are you on, ana and shorty??

i wonder about occupancy fees... i am not sure how our building will be registered when we are connected with phase 2 and 3 - so will that delay us? does anyone have answers on this??

Back