One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

no, they are doing staircase and electrical wiring now, color selection will be couple of weeks for TH. If I have chance, I will check with them for highrise. Shorty, do you hear more regarding the light.

no, they are doing staircase and electrical wiring now, color selection will be couple of weeks for TH. If I have chance, I will check with them for highrise. Shorty, do you hear more regarding the light.

Hey, Steve at Crayon Design said that the lights are only standard in the Kitchen, bathroom and walk-in closets. He said the builder may offer an upgrade to have the living rooms pre-wired so that you can add your own lighting fixture after.

Neighbours,

I called Edilcan's office to see if the new occupancy date has been set yet as they have until April 17, 2012 to extend on Phase 1, and no official word has been given. I guess we will have to wait by our mail boxes to see.

I also called Crayon Design and spoke with Steve and found out the following:

-There will be 3 main packages to be choosen.
-If you want to make changes and mix and match the packages, there will be a small administration fee for that.
-so far there will be upgrades for some different faucets, hand held shower heads, electrical upgrades and stairs so far
-The One bedroom Model suite kitchen will be remade (prior to the grand re-opening) to reflect the new dark package
-The 3rd colour for the kitchen counter top will be a dark grey colour in quartz (not granite like the other two) but it repells stains and scratches
-There will also be upgrades for carpets and various different colours. I was told Olive would be one offered with the dark package.
-White is not the only cabinet colour, there will be others (not sure what colours)
-I inquired about getting the black backsplash tile in the 2 bedroom kitchen in my shower, can be done but there will be a "small" charge as different tile colours cost different prices.
-this builder wants payment for all upgrades up front. If your choices are very expensive, they MAY be able to get an extension on the full payment amount for you but don't count on it.

Colour selection for the town houses will begin very soon and the phase 1 condo will follow right after! Town house folks take pics of the packages if you can and show us!

Hope this helps. Keep me in the know, if you find anything else out.

Thanks!

Neighbours,

I called Edilcan's office to see if the new occupancy date has been set yet as they have until April 17, 2012 to extend on Phase 1, and no official word has been given. I guess we will have to wait by our mail boxes to see.

I also called Crayon Design and spoke with Steve and found out the following:

-There will be 3 main packages to be choosen.
-If you want to make changes and mix and match the packages, there will be a small administration fee for that.
-so far there will be upgrades for some different faucets, hand held shower heads, electrical upgrades and stairs so far
-The One bedroom Model suite kitchen will be remade (prior to the grand re-opening) to reflect the new dark package
-The 3rd colour for the kitchen counter top will be a dark grey colour in quartz (not granite like the other two) but it repells stains and scratches
-There will also be upgrades for carpets and various different colours. I was told Olive would be one offered with the dark package.
-White is not the only cabinet colour, there will be others (not sure what colours)
-I inquired about getting the black backsplash tile in the 2 bedroom kitchen in my shower, can be done but there will be a "small" charge as different tile colours cost different prices.
-this builder wants payment for all upgrades up front. If your choices are very expensive, they MAY be able to get an extension on the full payment amount for you but don't count on it.

Colour selection for the town houses will begin very soon and the phase 1 condo will follow right after! Town house folks take pics of the packages if you can and show us!

Hope this helps. Keep me in the know, if you find anything else out.

Thanks!

Seriously, its been the same story over and over with the colour selections. If they don't know the set date then stop saying "its going to be in a couple of weeks" They've been saying that since September!! Just say you don't know.

Thanks for getting all this info shorty. I really like quartz counter tops so it will be interesting to see this as an option. Not sure about it in a dark grey colour though. hrmmmmmmm.

Seriously, its been the same story over and over with the colour selections. If they don't know the set date then stop saying "its going to be in a couple of weeks" They've been saying that since September!! Just say you don't know.

Thanks for getting all this info shorty. I really like quartz counter tops so it will be interesting to see this as an option. Not sure about it in a dark grey colour though. hmmmmmmm.

Yeah forreal! it has been since SEPTEMBER! then I heard December, then January..and before you know April will be done. But now that the sales centre has been moved, its just a matter of time. Is quartz better than granite? Just curious

Yeah forreal! it has been since SEPTEMBER! then I heard December, then January..and before you know April will be done. But now that the sales centre has been moved, its just a matter of time. Is quartz better than granite? Just curious

Quartz countertops are good because they are very durable and non porous which means they don't stain like slab granite can or scratch for that matter. They engineer it by mixing natural quartz with resin to give it a super strong non-porous surface. So they're good because of how durable they are and I personally like the look.

Now slab granite has a more "natural" look but it is more susceptible to cracks, stains and scratches because its a natural non engineered stone.

Both look good but if you have kids or cook a lot i'd say quartz would be the way to go.

Quartz countertops are good because they are very durable and non porous which means they don't stain like slab granite can or scratch for that matter. They engineer it by mixing natural quartz with resin to give it a super strong non-porous surface. So they're good because of how durable they are and I persoanlly like the look.

Now slab granite has a more "natural" look but its is more suseptable to cracks, stains and scratches because its a natural non engineered stone.

Both look good but if you have kids or cook a lot i'd say quartz would be the way to go.

Thank you for the info! Sounds like Quartz may be the way to go!

Hi guys, the sales office has finally re-opened. The tentative occupancy dates for condo owners are most likely being changed and we should be receiving new letters within a week. Also, if you are interested in checking out phase III Triumph tower, it is expected to be relesed end of May or early June.

Hey Ana!

Did you check it out? i heard the one bedroom model has been changed to reflect a darker kitchen package? if you get a chance to drop by take pics! I called Edilcan this morning and they havent provided a new occupancy date for the Condo yet. They have one week to change it.

The first person to find out the date..please post!

Thanks all!

Hi guys, the sales office has finally re-opened. The tentative occupancy dates for condo owners are most likely being changed and we should be receiving new letters within a week. Also, if you are interested in checking out phase III Triumph tower, it is expected to be relesed end of May or early June.

Hey Ana,

I was just contact by Jennifer in the sales office and she gave me the same news. She also mentioned crayon is now contacting people to start booking color selections.

Hey Ana!

Did you check it out? i heard the one bedroom model has been changed to reflect a darker kitchen package? if you get a chance to drop by take pics! I called Edilcan this morning and they havent provided a new occupancy date for the Condo yet. They have one week to change it.

The first person to find out the date..please post!

Thanks all!

I'm actually going to try to go there today before it closes because I have to pickup some amendment forms. If I get there on time i'll snap some photos of the new model and post it.

You are the best Rex! Counting on you! hehe! I wont have time to stop by until this weekend and if you can get a shot of the tower as well that would be awesome! I have so much anxiety anticipating what the new extension date is going to be, they should have an idea by now but Melissa at Edilcan says no decision has been made as of this morning!

No, I didn't check it out and probably won't be able to until the weekend. Rex, we are counting on you for all the shots! :) We can use it as ideas for color selections. Yes, so curious about the move in dates! Can't wait to find out!!!!

No, I didn't check it out and probably won't be able to until the weekend. Rex, we are counting on you for all the shots! :) We can use it as ideas for color selections. Yes, so curious about the move in dates! Can't wait to find out!!!!

I'll try my best to get there on time! I want to really see the new model as well. As for the July move in date, guess were going to know soon enough!

Sooooo yeah, I actually made it on time but the 1bed+den unit isn't finished lol:mad: Its still being built but should be done in a couple of days. The 2 bed unit still looks exactly the same.

Back