One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

The layouts are quite similar to the other two phases except that they are offering more one bedroom units. The ceiling hight will be from 8 - 9'. I didn't see any 2 bedroom plus den or larger units. Yes, it would be great to buy but I can't afford it either. Need to put a stop to these condo purchases. :)

Wow Ana, I am anxious to see what they have out of curiosity..Can't afford to own two condos just yet. I assume they would have a repeat of the two model suites I am guessing? I wonder when the one bedroom and den suite will be ready! So anxious to see it.

You might have a difficult time getting in as its a VIP event for brokers and agents only. You usually need a special invite, but if you are just checking it out I don't see why you wouldn't be able to see it. I wonder if this will really be the last phase. I heard a while back that Edilcan purchased additional land adjastant to the 3 phases. I wonder if they are planning to continue building.

I cant wait to see! I am so anxious to see..I am stopping by on Saturday..hopefully its not closed.

Yea I just want to show my friend the model suite and show her my selection ideas and make my final choices. I doubt they will continue this project, they probably have an idea for something totally brand new next door. Who knows? I may even upgrade to that later on LOL

Also, I was at Tridel accross the street last week and they totally trashed talked our project, I think ours is nicer IMO. They have decided to make 3 towers now instead of 4..wonder where they got that idea from...HMMM!

I think it's a great area that will develop further in the future. They might just hold on to the land for a while and start building again later on. As for Tridel, I think it's the slowest moving project that I have seen so far. I definately think that they have encountered challenges as its taking them forever to show progress. Their site opened up around the same time as Valhalla One if not even earlier and Valhalla One phase 1 is almost complete. Yes, our project has been very successful and it's a way better choice! :)

Yea I just want to show my friend the model suite and show her my selection ideas and make my final choices. I doubt they will continue this project, they probably have an idea for something totally brand new next door. Who knows? I may even upgrade to that later on LOL

Also, I was at Tridel accross the street last week and they totally trashed talked our project, I think ours is nicer IMO. They have decided to make 3 towers now instead of 4..wonder where they got that idea from...HMMM!

I think it's a great area that will develop further in the future. They might just hold on to the land for a while and start building again later on. As for Tridel, I think it's the slowest moving project that I have seen so far. I definately think that they have encountered challenges as its taking them forever to show progress. Their site opened up around the same time as Valhalla One if not even earlier and Valhalla One phase 1 is almost complete. Yes, our project has been very successful and a way better choice

They claim they will be done May /June next year for their phase 1 and 2 when they have barely completed the first floor. I doubt it..more like 2014 at the rate they are at.

i agree with you shorty... the plans in phase one are much better, and are more simpler in my opinion. i cannot believe the similar plans of one bedroom plus den in phase one was converted to two bedroom in phase three, which i found them not ideal especially leaving a bedroom with no windows at the place where the den is... i would say why triumph did not have the same plans as the phase one, and these would flow nicely! the prices slightly pushed up for triumph sales, leaving phase 1 and phase 2 owners a good investment!! :)

Yes I saw these. I don't like how for the small one bedrooms the entry is right into the kitchen area. I agree, Phase 1 layouts are better. They will probably release more options later on. How did your appoitment go?

Here are the triumph floor plans which suck in my opinion..thank goodness we bought in Phase 1.

http://www.housecondonow.com/triumphcondos

click "floorplan" and it will pop up...

Thoughts?

i agree with you shorty... the plans in phase one are much better, and are more simpler in my opinion. i cannot believe the similar plans of one bedroom plus den in phase one was converted to two bedroom in phase three, which i found them not ideal especially leaving a bedroom with no windows at the place where the den is... i would say why triumph did not have the same plans as the phase one, and these would flow nicely! the prices slightly pushed up for triumph sales, leaving phase 1 and phase 2 owners a good investment!! :)

Indeed!! And if you noticed too, in phase one it was 10 units per floor, phase 3 has 12 units per floor! which is crazy for the same sized building as phase 1. There wasnt one floor plan in phase 3 that I wish I had..I am now quite content with my purchase!

Also, totally random..But if our building's address is going to be 1 valhalla? I wonder what the other two will be? 2 and 3 valhalla? I wonder..

Yes I saw these. I don't like how for the small one bedrooms the entry is right into the kitchen area. I agree, Phase 1 layouts are better. They will probably release more options later on. How did your appoitment go?

Hey Ana!

Went very well! I had the same lady, she is very nice. I came 30 mins early and was in the sales centre alone before everyone came and I layed all my samples on the table, she came in shocked LOL and said "Someones eager!" which I was. Glad it was over and it didnt last long..now we wait..

22 days before we find out if September 27 is firm or changed..

Indeed!! And if you noticed too, in phase one it was 10 units per floor, phase 3 has 12 units per floor! which is crazy for the same sized building as phase 1. There wasnt one floor plan in phase 3 that I wish I had..I am now quite content with my purchase!

Also, totally random..But if our building's address is going to be 1 valhalla? I wonder what the other two will be? 2 and 3 valhalla? I wonder..

Ya, noticed that too as well. They have reduced square footage in phase 3, whereas phase 1 had more square footage, so that allowed for an extra 2 units per floor in phase 3. I must tell you the same, I am really happy I bought Phase 1 - East View. :) What we know so far, the first released on market is always better than the rest, so that we say for Phase 1 is better than Phase 3. Phase 2, is really nice as well, but plans are completely different than Phase 1 or 3. What I know so far, Phase 2 is 85% sold out, and Phase 1 is 95%.

The address... good question. What I know for sure, Phase 1 will be 1 Valhalla Road. Phase 2 and 3 probably will have a new street name, due to townhouses... I think 2 Valhalla Road is already taken by those buildings opposite of our site? Not sure about this tho. I am glad I am on Number 1!!!! :D

Ya, noticed that too as well. They have reduced square footage in phase 3, whereas phase 1 had more square footage, so that allowed for an extra 2 units per floor in phase 3. I must tell you the same, I am really happy I bought Phase 1 - East View. :) What we know so far, the first released on market is always better than the rest, so that we say for Phase 1 is better than Phase 3. Phase 2, is really nice as well, but plans are completely different than Phase 1 or 3. What I know so far, Phase 2 is 85% sold out, and Phase 1 is 95%.

The address... good question. What I know for sure, Phase 1 will be 1 Valhalla Road. Phase 2 and 3 probably will have a new street name, due to townhouses... I think 2 Valhalla Road is already taken by those buildings opposite of our site? Not sure about this tho. I am glad I am on Number 1!!!! :D

Exactly and I wonder when parking spots will be assigned. I was at the site yesterday and it looks like they are covering the opened ground. Hopefully I will get a spot underground, I dont want to be on any of the above levels.

HAHAHAHA..It's good to be prepared! Glad everything went well. I know I felt so relieved when my appointment was over. Now we just have to wait. Yes, so curious about the new dates. They seem confident about meeting the dates but I think that there will be another delay. Even though from the outside it looks like they are almost done, there is still quite a bit of work to do. Last weekend I went for a walk around the complex and I feel that it’s still far from done. I even peeked into the townhomes on the north side and they look far from complete. The interior is not done. Anyhow, let’s wait and see what happens.

Hey Ana!

Went very well! I had the same lady, she is very nice. I came 30 mins early and was in the sales centre alone before everyone came and I layed all my samples on the table, she came in shocked LOL and said "Someones eager!" which I was. Glad it was over and it didnt last long..now we wait..

22 days before we find out if September 27 is firm or changed..

Exactly and I wonder when parking spots will be assigned. I was at the site yesterday and it looks like they are covering the opened ground. Hopefully I will get a spot underground, I dont want to be on any of the above levels.

I am getting above level parking... that is good for me. I prefer to be on the level than underground. :p I asked them on my appointment day, so pretty much I am settled. :) Phase 2 is on ground level now, so pretty much when we are moving in, we will be expecting to see Phase 2 with half floors done! My bet they will push moving days into Phase 1 one more... from September to... November/December.

Back