NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

When do you expect to move in? What amenities (24hr grocery stores, restaurants, theatre(?), etc) are nearby? Thanks.

There are also 2 good restaurants just over the Humber Bridge near palace pier, 7 minute walk from NXT, Rocco's and Eden. And for the summer time we got Sunnyside Cafe, ok food but it dose not get any better for having a cold drink on a nice day, feels like your down south.

I got an inside edge on a new development near the Joy Oil Castle monument (Royal Burger) as well. There is a 90% chance of a 2 story banquet hall/restaurant being built there this time next year. That would be great for the area!!

I'm wondering if we can move in later than the occupation date they decide for us and if we can how it works?

I'm wondering if we can move in later than the occupation date they decide for us and if we can how it works?

You would have to assume the property on their date unfortunitly, also they have so many units to co-ordinate the move in for that they push you to stick to the schedual. 3rd floor first and slowly work their way up.

You would have to assume the property on their date unfortunitly, also they have so many units to co-ordinate the move in for that they push you to stick to the schedual. 3rd floor first and slowly work their way up.

thanks! I'm worrying the newly painted room is not good for a possible new born baby!

Good pics from a BB FMC, Thanks!

The new windows in the podium and now daycare area are looking real sweet too, also it looks like the drywall is flying into this place all this week. It will be interesting to see how close they come to the projected closing date of Oct as Cresford has such a poor record for long delays. We shall see.

I went a week ago to their sales office and they said completion will be in Sept: did they delay now to Oct?

all>
Does Sept/Oct occupancy look remotely possible? Thx.

EDIT: what is this plant to the west of the development? Coordinates are 43.633781,-79.480119 on google map. Will it have any effect?

Last edited:
I noticed some power lines to the west of NXT, they appear to be west of NXT2: do you think that is of concern for ppl living in NXT or NXT2?
attachment.php

Also, the brochure mentioned that NXT2 was supposed to have 25 storeys, but now it appears to have only 22; in addition, the occupancy date for NXT2 has been delayed from Mar 30, 2011 (fat chance!) to possibly the end of 2011. What do you make of these?

Attachments

• power lines.JPG
    power lines.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 417
I went a week ago to their sales office and they said completion will be in Sept: did they delay now to Oct?

all>
Does Sept/Oct occupancy look remotely possible? Thx.

EDIT: what is this plant to the west of the development? Coordinates are 43.633781,-79.480119 on google map. Will it have any effect?

No, I'm just saying Oct because the date has been Sept 30th all along, just rounding up by a day. Its a very good sign that they say the crane may come down next week. Progress is looking good, kitchen and cabinet trucks on site all week as well.

Just finished signing for the unit. Sales said occupancy will start late Sep. First few floors are mostly done now and look great. Above 20th floor you can see the full Toronto skyline at an angle. I have pics. I think it's great value compared to south beach, nautilus etc.

Just finished signing for the unit. Sales said occupancy will start late Sep. First few floors are mostly done now and look great. Above 20th floor you can see the full Toronto skyline at an angle. I have pics. I think it's great value compared to south beach, nautilus etc.

Congrats. Let's see those pix!

I had posted this in the NXT real Estate thread:
"Just finished signing for the unit. Sales said occupancy will start late Sep. First few floors are mostly done now and look great. Above 20th floor you can see the full Toronto skyline at an angle. I have pics. I think it's great value compared to south beach, nautilus etc."

The pictures are from the Nero unit on the 21st floor, you can see that from 21 and up you see right over Park Lake. I was just there and the main lobby looks amazing since it's 2 stories of glass! Like a resort.

Other differences from the model and plan are:
The balcony door is not from the kitchen as in the model, it is from the living room which kinda sucks.
2nd bathroom shower and sink/counter location are switched
The washer/dryer closet is actually after the 2nd bathroom entrance
The master walk in closet is a bit smaller as the furnace is located there just opposite the en-suite washroom.
The entrance closet is smaller than the model suite but same as plan

Other than that, everything looks good and can't wait to move in.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    IMG_1040.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_1043.jpg
    IMG_1043.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
I had posted this in the NXT real Estate thread:
"Just finished signing for the unit. Sales said occupancy will start late Sep. First few floors are mostly done now and look great. Above 20th floor you can see the full Toronto skyline at an angle. I have pics. I think it's great value compared to south beach, nautilus etc."

The pictures are from the Nero unit on the 21st floor, you can see that from 21 and up you see right over Park Lake.

Also from the pictures you will notice that there are no windows that can be opened. Only the balcony door can be opened and I think it'll et stuffy in the units.

Other differences from the model and plan are:
The balcony door is not from the kitchen as in the model, it is from the living room which kinda sucks.
2nd bathroom shower and sink/counter location are switched
The washer/dryer closet is actually after the 2nd bathroom entrance
The master walk in closet is a bit smaller as the furnace is located there just opposite the en-suite washroom.
The entrance closet is smaller than the model suite but same as plan

Other than that, everything looks good and can't wait to move in.

Thanks for your post. Is there also a balcony door in the bedroom? How did you manage to get these great pix?

There is for those even floor units in the nero that have a bedroom balcony. Mine is odd floor and doesn't have a balcony so no door. My sales agent got one of the construction guys to take a picture. Plus I calculated based on the height of park lake(60m) and came to 20.5th floor to see over it so its legit.

Back