News   Aug 14, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 754     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 576     0 

November 2020 US Election

I have no issue with AOC but frankly if the Democrats put her as a presidential candidate she will get destroyed.

Hard left wing
Being a women
Being very combative

Lots of empty seats at the Trump rally:

20200620_232335.jpg

Trump cancels overflow crowd address due to low turnout

President Donald Trump's campaign canceled a previously scheduled speech to an expected overflow crowd outside of his campaign rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, because turnout numbers are lower than expected.

Well then, I can't say I am too surprised, since I've been seeing a lot of left leaning Gen Z requesting tickets for the event with no intentions of attending.

Wonder if his hurt ego is going to designate Gen Z a threat to humanity now?

Edit: Here's AOC's congratulations Tweet 🤭

Last edited:
So protestors in San Franciso Toppled a Statue belong to General Grant who helps win the Civil War.

I will say far-left protestors can have the same IQ as Trump Supporters it seems.

get registered to vote
Let me stop you right there and remind you that Gen Z will be only 10% of eligible voters this November, similar to the Silent Generation. While Boomers, Gen X, and Millennials each account for about 25%. Also, during the 2018 Midterms, Gen Z's 30% turnout was higher than the first midterms of Gen X and Millennial which were both 23%.

It's not that Gen Z aren't voting, it's that a lot of Gen Z weren't and won't be eligible to vote and make change yet and so are using different methods such as social media instead.

Back