News   Aug 06, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Aug 06, 2024
 1K     3 
News   Aug 06, 2024
 562     0 

Noisy Condo Tenants

Good to know. Reason why my last problem last as long as it did was because I didn't document everything and only dealt with the management verbally.
Things started rolling when I wrote them letters. But it was very slow, thanks to the lazy manager.
I was hoping to resolve this 'quickly' by talking directly to the neighbours but I see that's not a wise move.
Bracing for this weekend. :eek:

You don't call or talk to the tenant. You send a written complaint to the manager with a copy to security. You need security to be ware of your complaint.

List all the incidents as described here: http://www.condomadness.info/bad_neighbours.html

You see if your neighbours are preventing you from peacefully ejoying the use of your unit, it is their landlord who has the problem, not the renter. If the board ignores your complaints, then they will have the problem.

If possible, make a recording to include with your complaint.

Often, the complaint can be resolved by asking the neighbour to turn it down, simply because he/she doesn't realize how much the sound carries. But you've done that, and it didn't work. You also have to be careful approaching your neighbour, because not everyone will respond civilly.

The customer care of the condo are supposed to organize the meetings, but many of they want to cut the costs and shift the responsibilities and thus owners need to organize themselves...

Back