News   May 03, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 696     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 315     0 

News on retail chains (was: New Mall Retail)

I was in Forever21 the other day and realized there was no men's clothing; I like some of their stuff so I asked a sales person where the men's collection was. He told me that a Forever21 men's store (or maybe he meant full store?) was opening up in the Eaton Centre.

I would be surprised if he heard my question wrong, so... is it possible that Forever21 is opening a men's store in the Eaton Centre?

I went to the preview of Crate & Barrel last night. Hazel McCallion was even there haha. A lot of the stuff is overpriced I found, and there was too much Christmas related stuff. I got a couple of things though.

The Christmas stuff is seasonal, obviously. Fresh merchandise will be on offer in the early new year. In the meantime... Christmas stuff! Yay!!

I was in Forever21 the other day and realized there was no men's clothing; I like some of their stuff so I asked a sales person where the men's collection was. He told me that a Forever21 men's store (or maybe he meant full store?) was opening up in the Eaton Centre.

I would be surprised if he heard my question wrong, so... is it possible that Forever21 is opening a men's store in the Eaton Centre?

Were you at the F21 at Yonge & Dundas? They used to have a small section of men's clothes on the second floor...

Nobody got any info. on whether what that guy told me was true? He said it would be very soon... Seems unlikely, but there are no more men's clothes at the Forever21 at Yonge and Dundas that I could see.

really? thats really weird because i know that the one in kitchener is now open but i guess the hollister for hamilton was planned maybe a bit more down the road or something?
about the whole forever xxi mens section, i was at mapleview and they got rid of there mens section entirely from the store.

Back