News   Jul 15, 2024
 102     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

New York Architects Suggest Complete Re-Ordering of Airports

"Unless someone can come up with a non-polluting jet fuel soon, we should be thinking of ways to reduce air travel, not make it easier to acces, cheaper, and more frequent by expanding airports and making room for more runways."

US, while others on this thread were gracious enough to overlook your comment, I feel the humane thing to do is take you aside and ask what compels you to comment on issues beyond PoMo architecture where you're struggling as it is?

Air travel (I'll guess) accounts for under 5% of fossil fuel consumption. The solution to the whole problem is already in view. It involved clean coal technology and nuclear power. Hybrid cars will have batteries that cover trips under 60 miles. They will be recharged at night at low rates from coal and nuclear power generation. Clean coal will be near zero-emission and unluckily for the middle east, the US has the largest coal reserves.

So settle down, please allow the rest of us to travel, although you're welcome to stay home. Feel free to send me your draft comments in advance so that I don't have to asssist you so publically in the future.

Thanks for the malicious furniture tip on "Marty Millionaire". :mad:I suppose its a step up from the free "previously-owned" mattresses and sofas available curbside in your neighbourhood.

Those kiosks showing up in hotel lobbies that allow you to print your boarding pass are a step in this direction.

I'd love to see a return of Airship travel, I wonder if its even being considered, but back on topic, how would customs and the like work?

Back