News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 373     0 

New conversion projects?

sayfhassan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Love the forum and this is my first post.

My wife and I are interested in purchasing a loft in a conversion project within the Toronto area. Are there any new conversion projects that have just been announced and are offering pre-construction prices? The ones we know of are the Printing Factory Lofts and the Church at Dovercourt (the prices here were quite steep and the good units sold out quickly).

Heard of the Westmoreland church conversion but their website has limited info about prices.

Are there any such projects that have just been announced or are about to be?

Thanks!

Does it have to be a new conversion, or an already existing conversion building?

possible conversion

I've heard rumours of Harhay working on a conversion Queen St east of DVP. Not sure if that's true but it may be a few months before they go up for sale.

Watch out for the old Presbyterian Church on Annette a little west of the Junction. It has been sold to a developer and I imagine a residential conversion will be announced in due course.

I wanna live in a converted Mcdonald's--but keep the "kitchen" and menu. I'll have the drive-thru all to my self;)

Yeah what a shame about the Victorialofts--developers are slowly destroying all the nice little waspy things left in toronto:( I wonder if they'll keep the stained glass windows?

victoria lofts

few years back, there was a church lofts conversion project also in the high Park area called Cathedral Lofts. The website had floor plans and prices etc for about a year or two and then disappeared. Is this the same church property?

Do you have anymore info about the possible conversion on Queen east? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have anymore info about the possible conversion on Queen east? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, I don't much else. But I'm quite sure this is going to happen. I haven't heard or seen any pre-notices or email splashes. This makes me think it won't be for sale until after Christmas. If I hear of anything, I'll be sure to send an update.

Back