News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.4K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

New Bar at 647 King Street West

cmcint01

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone know what is going on at the old Tangerine Lounge and the building next door. I noticed they are erecting plywood cladding in front of the 2 buildings.

Last edited:
I remember when it was Tangerine....what other kind of work does it look like they are doing?

123: people will post information about this place as it becomes available. The awful flash website doesn't reveal much.

Last edited:
Apparently this is a new nightclub called "Dolce" that is being opened by Travis Agresti, whose most-recent Toronto clubs are Inside & Kai at Richmond & Simcoe. His claim to fame (outside of the club industry) is that he counted Vince Carter as an investor. I'm not sure who his investors are for this new club. Agresti promotes starf*cking as a religion and raison d'etre, which is par for the course in his industry and in society in general, so I should remember not to judge him too harshly for it.

Inside Nightclub is now closed but was last in the news for an incident in Fall 2008 in which a patron was arrested in his SUV limo after allegedly firing a gun in the parking lot outside the club.

Charges laid after entertainment-district shooting

Last edited:
I'm sure you meant to say "farstucking"... this is a family oriented website of course. Seriously good sarcasm in any case!

Back