News   Aug 02, 2024
 2.2K     0 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 4.2K     3 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 1.6K     3 

Neighbour Playing Drums -- very noisy in the building's private courtyard

I totally understand where you're coming from but do you really think he's oblivious that he's disturbing the neighbours? Do you think that a guy who is demonstrably inconsiderate is going to care if a neighbour knocks on his door and asks him to stop? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if several people have already done so, specially those on his floor who no doubt can hear the racket through their walls.

Next time he plays the drums, I'm going to find out what suite he's in, make a note of it and write an official complaint to management and drop a copy under his door. If that doesn't stop it, I'll have the police take it up.

I totally understand where you're coming from but do you really think he's oblivious that he's disturbing the neighbours? Do you think that a guy who is demonstrably inconsiderate is going to care if a neighbour knocks on his door and asks him to stop? In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if several people have already done so, specially those on his floor who no doubt can hear the racket through their walls.

Next time he plays the drums, I'm going to find out what suite he's in, make a note of it and write an official complaint to management and drop a copy under his door. If that doesn't stop it, I'll have the police take it up.

Some people have no clue of the world outside their bubble. I wouldn't be surprised if he was oblivious to the fact that he was disturbing people. Similar to people who walk around in high heels in condos. Talk to the guy or management.

Back